Skipping Through Space

Anna isn't like everybody else.She isn't your typical teenager who goes out to party with her friends and worries about her eyeliner being on flick or not.

She has a special ability.An ability that even she didn't know about until a particular day when she suddenly vanishes into thin air and finds herself at a completely different location.

No one knows about this,not even Anna is sure what is happening to her.Whether she's been cursed or whether she's losing her sanity.

********
Excerpt:

"How the f*ck did you do that and who the f*ck are you?!" The handsome stranger yells in my face angrily and panicked.Yes my friend,i get you,i'm panicking just as much as you are.

His face is pale and he looks as if he's going to pass out any second.Whether from what he's just witnessed or because he's completely hammered to the root.

"Uhm...Well,you see...I'm-i'm a witch.Uh...yeah! Yeah i'm a witch! And if you come close to me i'll turn you into a frog!" My failed attempt at covering up only seems to anger the drunk-but very hot-stranger even more.

He takes a few steps back and swings the empty beer bottle at my shaking figure.I quickly jump out of the way and the bottle shatters into a million pieces just behind my head making my heart pick up it's pace in utter fear.

"Come here you little-" I scream as his bloody hands reach out to touch me.His fingers brush against my hot skin and before i know it-i'm back at that same abandoned bus station from a few days before.

"Not again." I groan to myself.My shoulders sagging as i start my long and tiring journey back home.

COMING SOON!

Published:4/4/16