Taken From Home

"Valley..?" Tobic whispered slowly coming out of the woods. Valley chuckled watching him from a cave. Valley ran out tackling Tobic. "Valley!!" Tobic said softly trying to cover up that he was scared. "I got you once again!" Valley got off of Tobic. "Mhm.." Tobic walked up a hill that slowly became a cliff, then looked at the forest. Valley sat next to Tobic, who was standing. Tobic was a black wolf with keen instincts. Valley was a playful, white and grey wolf. They were Brother & Sister, and they would never hurt each other.. Or will they? They heard a gun shot. "WHAT WAS THAT!?" Valley jumped. "Valley..RUN!" Just as Tobic said that both Brother & Sister ran into the woods, hoping that would be their escape. They heard running from behind them, at the same time it was like bullets were raining from the sky. "TOBIC!!!" A man caught up to Valley, and jumped with a bag wide opened and caught Valley. "VALLEY!!" Tobic growled at the man slowly walking towards him, while Valley was squirming in the bag that was tied with a devil's tongue knot. Another man ran up behind Tobic and caught him in a different bag. "VALLEY CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" Tobic said, but then it got quiet, Tobic heard a powerful whine and whimper from Valley.. She was hurt and in trouble. Valley was thrown in the trunk, then Tobic got thrown in the trunk to. The bags jumped in the back of the truck as the 2 horrible men drove over the rocks.