FOREWORD

First of, I wanna say thanks for visiting this work. I know your intention is to request a cover but can I take some of your time to read this? Thank you.

I want to say thank you to those who trusted me in making their covers, those who kept on complementing my works, those whom I get to know here even though we're from different parts of the world.

@Raven_Queen, thank you for being a friend from a faraway country.

But in this journey of mine, as an editor, I also experienced ups and downs. Ups, when I'm having fun with what I'm doing. Downs, when my hard-work wasn't given what it deserves-- credits.

Out of 100 plus covers, there are just, more or less, 20 who put credits on their story description. The rest? They just disappeared after getting what they want.

I just wanna ask if what I'm asking is so hard to do. How much does it cost your keyboard to type a simple "Cover credits to DarkLeague" on your descriptions? Am I not entitled to have that? The credits that I'm asking for?

I'm not asking you to follow me here on Wattpad, add me on fb, nor vote any of my stories-- NO. Just a simple credit is what I'm asking from you.

And most of failed to do that.

And so I've decided. After this batch, I'll be permanently closing my shop. Thank you for the bittersweet memories, thank you for breaking my trust when I made an effort making your covers hoping that you'll credit me with my work, thank you for teaching me my lesson the hard way.

You may now proceed to the next chapter. Thank you reading this.