To all of you.

Do you actually know what it feels like? Chances are, no you don't. There are very people in communities who can actually honestly relate to these words. Hurt. Loneliness. Hate. Depression. Abandonment.
Theses things, these words are so misused these days.

Hurt
Acting like your okay, and your the only one who knows your not. People believe you, and you almost believe yourself. But whatever has happened, you feel like you deserved or had it coming. And for all of it, you have one word. Hurt. This is what you feel.

Loneliness.
Everyone feels it temporarily. But the kind in talking about is permanent. You don't like talking very much. And yet, you long to be something other than what you are. Lonely. You feel you don't have any chance with anyone because your to antisocial and always fuck everything up. You see people walking around the school with their friends. You think to yourself. "Wow, that'd be nice." You have grown accustomed to talking to yourself, because no one else does. Every day you just fall farther in to the pit. The pit called loneliness.

Hate.
Someone. Someone made you so fucked up. A day doesn't go by without you thinking about what happened then. And who you became because of it. Or maybe it's because of something you have to keep in or hide. If that's the case you know it's the best thing to do, because if you let it out, someone will get hurt. Taking deep breaths has stopped working. You feel like a madman around the clock. You despise whatever is wrong and that has turned you into someone, something, you never thought you could be.

Depression
Overwhelming, unjustified, insane, just too much. Done. All words used by people like this. You probably think you know them when you see them. But very rarely is that the case. That's because this fucking world has learned to do something it's not ready to handle. Judgement. No one likes to be judged. But it's easy. The popular kids all feel they are judged when they are insulted. Depressed people realize that their always being judged. And no one should have to feel what those people feel. All the worst feelings combined into one. One terrible thing. Depression.

Abandonment
More realistically, this has probably happened to most people to a small degree. But again, the serious cases are the ones worth looking at. Someone left you, someone that you loved, that you cared about. Maybe multiple people. Maybe everyone. However it's all the same hell. And the worst part is, there's really only one thing you can do about it. Ask. Ask why? Why have I done. What have I done to be abandoned?

Please take action if you can relate.
Thank you. Have a nice day.