Too Cute

This right here is my first lemon so I hope y'all like it.

Hee hee hee...... have fun~ B)

"Eren where are you?" Looking around the hallway, you continued walking in the castle, searching for your teal-eye boyfriend. "Where is he?" Pondering for a second, you headed to the boys' dorm, making sure that no one saw you doing so.

Reaching to his door, you knocked on it and waited for a response.

Silence.

"Eren?" You knocked once again.

Silence.

Unaware of your surroundings, you felt a pair of warm arms wrapping your waist from behind, startling you.

"Hey baby~"

"Eren don't do that!"

"Heh heh, sorry but you're so adorable, I couldn't resist." He turned you around and kissed you passionately, hugging you closer while you wrap your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. The brunnet licks your bottom lip, asking for permission. You playfully refused, causing him to reach down and grip your ass, making you gasp and open your mouth slightly, which he managed to enter and invade your wet cave, exploring every inch of it. The kiss was getting intense by the second, but after a good while, you two finally pulled away for air, saliva connecting your lips.

You turned to take a look at him and noticed a hint of lust in his caribbean eyes, and it happens to be staring directly at you.

"What's wrong Eren?"

"(Y/n)....... you're so cute..... I want you now."

Suddenly, he picked you up bridal style and opened the door to his bedroom, closing it with a swift kick and locked it so no interruptions are to be made.

"Let's continue this shall we?" He whispered in your ear.

He threw you in his bed, making a creaking sound. The brunnet climbed on top of you and pinned your arms above your head, kissing you once again and leaving a trail of kisses on your neck, making you let out a soft moan by the sensation.

"E-Eren," you moaned his name.

"What is it (Y/n)? Do you want to do this?"

"Y-y-yes but.... be gentle...."

"I will," he chuckles, pecking you in the lips and resumed into kissing and sucking your sensitive skin, leaving love bites all over. Eren took your jacket off, threw it aside and started unbuttoning your shirt one by one. You reached out and tugged at his jacket, sliding it down his shoulders.

He removed your shirt once it was all unbuttoned, making you shiver by the cool air hitting your bare skin. Before he did any move though, you tackled him so now you were on top of him and started to run your hands under his shirt and ran your hand over his well built chest, making the boy let out a sexy groan.

You slid his shirt above his arms, showing off his abs. You lean down and began to lick at his stomach while reaching down to his pants. Eren put his hands to your back and unclipped your bra. Being self conscious, you immediately lifted your arms to cover your chest, but Eren stopped you.

"Don't hide them, you're gorgeous. It's only me."

"R-right," slowly, you moved your arms and that's when Eren flipped you over, now caged under him again. He threw the bra away and squeezed your breasts playfully and moved on into taking your pants off. You took his pants off as well, now stripped down to his undergarment.

Right when he was about to reach to your panties, you pulled him down for another kiss, licking down to his neck, leaving him a love bite. He moaned your name, running his hands through your (h/c) hair. You reached to his boxers and started pulling it down his legs. You let out a squeak when his member popped out, making the boy chuckle.

"Did I ever tell you that you're the most adorable thing ever?"

He took your panties off, now the both of you completely exposed. Eren spread your legs apart, making you blush.

He slightly lifted your leg started kissing your inner thigh and slowly made his way between your legs. He started swirling his tounge at your womanhood, making you moan out in pleasure, and grabbed onto his chocolate brown hair, giving it a tug. He stick two digits in and thrusted repeatedly until you felt a knot forming in your stomach.

"Eren! I'm g-gonna...." you moaned out. You realise your orgasm, now the teal eye boy licking your juices off his face. He kissed you once again before positioning himself.

"Are you ready?"

"Y-yes!"

"I'll be careful ok?" He then started to slowly push himself inside you. It was truly painful for you, having to get used to his size. You gripped onto the bed sheets once he was fully in. He waited for your signal to start moving.

Eren thrusted in and out slowly at first so he won't hurt you. Hearing your cries of pleasure, he thrusted faster, moaning and panting sound filling the room. When he hit your good spot, your moan got louder, and you pull him close to you, embracing his neck.

Once you and Eren both felt a knot forming in your stomach, you knew that this was going to end soon, so you two made the most of it. He thrust faster by each passing second, moaning your name into your ear and grinding his hips against your own.

"Ah, Eren~ right there!~" you moaned louder, clawing your fingers at his back.

"F-fuck, (Y/n) i-im gonna...."

"S-same..." you responded.

Finally, after thrusting a few more times, you both finally reached the end and climaxed, letting out a loud moan echoing in the room.

Eren fell next to you, panting and facing each other. "I love you so much, (Y/n)," he caresses your cheek.

"I love you too Eren." You snuggle close to him as he covered the both of you with a blanket and drift off into a peaceful sleep.

Thank you so much for reading! Tell me what you think and if you will like for me to write some more in the future, leave a comment down below, vote and follow.

Sayonara! \(^o^)/