The Zoo

I woke up with Aunt Petunia knocking at my door "EVA GET UP" she yelled at me I got up and got changed. I walked down stairs,  Harry was already up and it was our cousin Dudley birthday  today when I got in there he was complained about how many present he has.

*time skip to the Zoo*
We are looking at a snake "make it move" Dudley said  "Move" Uncle Venom said while knocking on the windows "MOVE" Dudley yelled and knocks harder on the glass  "He is asleep" Harry and I said at the same time "he boring" Dudley complain " sorry about him he doesn't understand what it is like laying day after day watching people push their ugly faces in on you" Harry said "or he doesn't know everything at all" I added and the snake winked at us "can you hear us" I said in shock. The snake nodded it head
"It just we never talked to a snake before do you talk to people often" Harry asked it shook its head no " your from Brahma (I did know what the place is called) ain't you is it nice there do you miss your family" Harry asked it looked at a sign that said 'Bred in Captivity' "we see that is us as we'll" I said "we never knew our parents either" Harry added on my sentence "Mummy dad come here you won't believe what this snake is doing" Dudley yelled and pushed Harry and I aside then put his hands in the glass. Harry and I glared at him then the glass went away me and Harry were shocked at first but it was a little funny then the snake came out and looked at us "thank you" he said "anytime" Harry and I said that eh same time then the snake slivered along to be free then we heard lost of screaming "mum mummy mum mummy" Dudley yelled Aunt Petunia screamed and Harry and I giggled and smiled at the scene.

*Time Skip back home*
"what happen" Uncle venom said while grabbing our hair "I swear we don't know" Harry said in pain "one minute then glass was there and it was gone like magic" Harry said. Uncle venom locked Harry in his room " there is no such thing as magic. Then he pulled me by the hair to my room "you explain what happen" Uncle Venom growled "it was the same thing as Harry" I cried in pain next thing I know I got throw in my room and locked in.

(I wonder what is going to happen next)
<3- Eva