Chapter 1

"Andrea I'm breaking up with you."

Those six words basically sent my whole life down the drain. My boyfriend of three years, Evan, was my whole world and I thought I was his. For the whole time that we've been together, all he's ever shown is his undying love for me. Trust me, I loved him just as much. He was my first everything, well almost everything. He was my first kiss and first boyfriend. Yeah I was one of those girls that didn't get their first kiss until the beginning of high school. We were our school's famous couple. Everyone thought we were going to stay together forever and get married after high school. I can't recall anything happening that would make him do this. Yesterday we were happily strolling through the park together. I can't believe he dragged me out of class for this, I rather suffer through math than this.

Hundreds of thoughts were swirling around my head. All that ended up coming out of my mouth was "Why? Why are you doing this Evan?"

"Because I found someone else and I fell in love. It happened so suddenly and I don't know. Sorry I just kind of fell out of love with you I guess." Evan's face was completely stoic. This is complete bullshit. I don't want to believe him, in fact I bet this was a huge joke, I have noticed no different in his actions towards me to imply he found someone better. I mean seriously. Was the past few days we spent together an act.

To voice my thoughts I asked "Is this some joke because if this is I find no humor in this at all and I demand you stop this right now." I looked left and right to find some kind of evidence of this being a joke. Cameras, anything, even some random person jumping out of a hiding spot screaming 'GOT YA!"

"This isn't a joke Andrea. I'm sorry it ended this way." Evan said still having no expression which frustrated me to no end. At least maybe show some emotion showing you even care a little bit for me. Show me that I didn't waste three years on him. Even though, those were probably the best three years I've had.

A traitorous tear fell down my cheek. I chuckled humourlessly. So this was how it was gonna end. My imagination of a perfect future with Evan quickly going down the drain. I slowly backed away from him. "Bye Evan." keeping my head held high to show him this isn't affecting me as much as it really did. I could almost hear the crack of my heart in the deafening silence. I quickly turned and ran down the hall just to get away from him. Just in time too as the bell rang and students started flooding the hallway. I got questioning glances so I quickly opened a random empty classroom. At least I thought it was empty.

Inside was the school's bad boy Zach and some random brunette chick having an intense makeout session. I mean, they mind as well just strip and have sex! I gasped when I entered and quickly started backing out of the door. "I'm s-sorry. I thought nobody was in here." I said as they both turned to look at me. The brunette's face flushed and she immediately started fixing her hair and adjusting her clothes from the heavy makeout I just interrupted. Flustered I turned around and started to open the door, but got interrupted by Zach.

"No it's ok, we're done here. Go Lily I'll call you later." Zach said. The funny thing is, Zach and I used to be best friends until he became a manwhore and we just drifted apart since obviously his whores were more important than spending a little quality time with his best friend.

"So um,why are you crying. Where is your prince charming." Zach questioned, leaning against a desk.

"E-Evan b-broke up with me" I managed to choke out between sobs. I quickly rubbed away the tears streaming down my face.

"That ass, I'll kill him next time I see him." Zach mumbled to himself. "Come here." I looked up to Zach to see his arms wide open. I quickly ran into his arms. Oh god have I missed his warm embrace. Zach was the guy I went to whenever I had any problems. He was the one always there to comfort me.

"But you have to admit Andrea, you dress like a old granny." I gasped and slapped his arms pouting. He defiantely lost all his skills in comforting. I mostly dressed for comfort. I never wore too much makeup or spent too much on my looks in general. Evan did always say that I looked beautiful. Or maybe that was a lie.

"I've missed you shortie." Zach said smiling a little. I managed a smile back even though tears were still coming down fast. "I've missed you too, but I'm not short!!" I argued.

"You're cute shortie, of course you are." Zach then stood up to his full height making me up to tilt my head up a little. Ugh it's not my fault that Zach's 6'1 figure towered over my 5'4 figure.

"Ok buttercup lets get you cleaned up and lets show Evan you're a strong girl ok." Zach wiped the remaining few tears from my eyes and smiled gently and pushed me towards to the exit.

It was lunch time and as I walked into the cafeteria. It felt like everyone stopped talking and all started staring at me. Everyone was whispering, not trying to be descrete at all. Word must have gotten around about the breakup. They all murmured and I ignored them keeping my head high. Then I saw Evan. Beside him was a petite blonde girl and Evan had his arm around her keeping her close. I was angry. He worked fast. Obviously our relationship meant nothing to him if he could move on so quickly. I could feel Zach tightening his fists in anger noticing Evan as well. I chose to ignore them. If Evan can move on so quickly so can I. I smirked evilly.

Game on, Evan.