01 - Hypnotized

(Jenny's PoV)
It was normal. Boring schoolwork. Lonely lunch. No one sits by me. Me. The freak. The weirdo. The loser. No one would mind if I'm gone. Except three people. There're my... acquaintances. Maybe even friends.

Finally, the last bell. Grabbing my stuff and walking out of the school quickly, I started my quest home. But suddenly, everything went black.

(???'s PoV)
I dragged Jenny too the van. I tie her legs and arms together, throwing her in with her friends. Pesky little girls if you ask me.

I close the back doors and hop into the front seat. "Drive," my deep voice growled the command as Zach's eyes glazed over. He began to drive to our base. Zach was easy to control. Then again, he is my precious slave.

We soon arrive to the base as Zach looks forward blankly. "I am waiting for the next command master," he says in his monotone voice. I grin.

"Take the girls into the preparation room. Now," I snap at him. Zach opens the car door and gets up. I get out of the van and strut to the preparation room. Inside was a friend of Jenny's. Her name is Willow.

Willow sat on the chair, struggling to break free from the chains. I walk too her. "Relax... Just listen to my voice," I said in a relaxed tone. Willow began to stop struggling. "Aren't my eyes such a pretty colour?" I ask her.

"Yes..." Willow whispers in a tranced tone.

"Good. Just stare into my eyes..."

This is where she tried to resist.

"The more you try to resist, the sleepier you get. And the more sleepier you get, the more you want to obey," I whisper. I see swirls from in her eyes as they become glazed over. Her eyelids started to droop.

"Must... Resist... No... I must... Obey..." her head rolls to the side like a rag doll. She stares into my hazel eyes, her eyes having a black and white swirl in the middle.

"Good girl. Now you will obey my every command. When I snap, you will wake up and forget I hypnotized you. But you will stay under my control at all times," I whisper as she nods dumbly. I snap. Willow looks forward at the wall, strapped to the chair. I unchain her and she sits there.

"I am ready for orders, master," she says, her voice monotone. I grin.

"Perfect, darling," I murmur as Zach sets the other three girls on the ground. Three more for my collection.