My Beginning And End.

My name is Jaydon Nathaniel Drennon. I was born March 12th 2002. When i was younger about one year old. I fell off of a ladder on a pool to the ground and gave myself a concussion. I think that's why in so messed up in the brain. I got a little older around three or four years old and my mom and biological dad started fighting over me. My dad wanted me. My mom wanted me. I wanted my mom.
My dad was never around in the time that i needed him the most. I had only one person that i could talk to around me. My uncle he was a great man, but most importantly a great friend. He was funny, entertaining, well known. My uncle was like my right hand man. If i needed to talk i could go to him. If i needed anything i could go to him. Then came a terrible day.

Sunday April 17th 2011 we lost a great man that day. He was my best friend. I love that man. I was a little over nine years old. The more i grew the more i was immune to pain. People come in and out of my life. Back in the third or fourth grade i had a best friend, Anthony Bowers, then he moved to Texas.

I had went to Lindley Elementary School. I met my Ride Or Die Best Friend there. I need anyone to talk to he was there. That's like my brother. I met this other kid too, we were close but he wanted to talk about me and my girlfriend. So i had to cut him off.
I'm not really so close with the kid i met in Kindergarten either. We all started to drift away i guess.

My beginning at Portage Middle School was rough. People hated me for no reason. I got bullied by this kid named Jeremy Johnson. Everyday smacked me and called me names. I did meet two of my great friends in the sixth grade. I made a terrible mistake in the sixth grade too. I dated this one girl twice. She beat me, yelled at me, hated me. I was young and dumb. Now i'm fourteen in the eighth grade i have my dream girl my good friends. My depression has gotten worse though. I still have the struggle of getting bullied. Its my life and the way i live. I plan on growing older and having children. Those will be the best days of my life.