A Birthday Surprise (A One Direction Short Story)

Dedicated to all Directioners who always dream to meet 1D in real life...

---------------------------------------------------------------

"A Birthday Surprise"

Kay's POV:

It's 6:00 in the morning. I woke up in the morning from my intense sleep and a sweet dream. My dream was so beautiful. I dreamed that I already saw One Direction in real life, particularly Niall who is my bias. Oh my gosh! I'm hope this dream will come true.

Immediately, I arose and did some stretching. I went to the bathroom to take shower. After I took a shower, I immediately wore my school uniform because I'm going to school which is where I'm currently studying. I took a glance at the calendar and realized it's a very special day for me! It's my 16th birthday! The time is really fast. I could still remember my 15th birthday, and now, I'm already 16.

I went out of my room. I immediately go to the kitchen to eat breakfast prepared by my mom.

But I have noticed that it sounds like mom remembered nothing about this day. She was very busy with what she was doing. Even my brother said nothing to me. Did they already forget my birthday? It can’t be!

"Oh, Kay, Come here. You must eat so you will not get hungry later in your class," my mom said to me.

"Okay, Mom," I replied.

My dad came.

"Honey, I'm going. I might be late for work," Dad said to my mom.

"Aren't you going to eat?" my mom asked him.

"No, I'll just eat in the office, okay?" my dad replied.

"Okay. Take care, Honey" my mom replied for her agreement.

"Of course, I will," my dad replied.

My dad was about to go when I suddenly called him.

"Dad,"

"Yes, dear?" my dad asked me.

"Haven't you forgotten anything?" I asked him.

"Why are you asking that, my dear? Of course, I won't forget anything. Why, my dear?" my dad said.

"Nothing, Dad," I replied.

"Okay. Take care, my dear," Dad said.

"Yes, Dad," I replied.

My dad already goes. My brother, Erik, came in the kitchen and also said nothing until he finished his food.

"Mom, I'm done. And I'm going now. I might be late," Erik said to my mom.