Chapter One - Girls

Girls. Oh yes. Girls. I fucking love them. The way their legs move when they walk. The way they play with their hair. The way they fucking smile at you when you compliment them. Beautiful angels. It's a shame I've never really been given a chance to show a girl just how much I'd do for her. I'd go on walks with her through country forests; near swimming rivers; under the stars. We'd go for picnics every weekend and I'd make her favorite dish every time. Eat at restauraunts; win each other prizes at amusement parks; go to gigs together. I would wake her up with a kiss, a smile and some roses. When the sun's shining I'd love to take her to the beach and take stupid ass photos of her which I'll admire later on in the day. I'd buy her ice cream and "acicdentally" make her drop it just so I could give her mine. When the sun's hiding and rain is falling, we'd stay near the television. Putting on her favorite TV shows, I'd make her simple meals such as hot pockets and pot noodles and put her under a blanket with my arm around her shoulder. Whenever she'd laugh or smile, I'd just stare at those lips for ages and think about how lucky I am to have such a person in my life.

But you know what I'd be looking forward to the most? Not holding her hand or tucking her in at night. The kissing. The hair pulling. The leg stroking. The way I'd run my lips over her neck. How I'd wrap my arms around her waist, pull her closer and smell her scent. The biting and the moaning. Ugh, yes. The moaning. I love spreading a girls legs and kissing the insides of her thighs. Digging my nails into her legs and forcing her to push my head down just to hear her make a sound. I love it. All of it. You can't deny that sex is better than walking in the fucking rain. Well, not  the sex I give anyway. I know how to treat a girl, trust me. 

And there's this one girl in particular who I'd love to do bad things to. She's called Michelle. Michelle Davidson. And she is the most gorgeous thing I've ever laid eyes on. She's got long, dirty blonde hair. Probably dyed, but I don't care. Her eyes are such a gorgeous, shiny blue. I'd love to look into those while licking her lips. Oh yeah. Her lips. Pink, kissable looking and soft. I'd fucking bite her lip so hard and pull on her hair until she was so turned on she couldn't do anything but moan. Her legs are so perfect. I would go up and down each one with my lips 100 times over. Her ass is really hot too. She always wears denim shorts so when you see it you just want to run your hands over it and tell her how much of a bad girl she is. She looks best in red. She always wears red vest tops. They make her look so irresistable. My friends always go on about how they love her tits and her ass. But not me, I admire her hair and her legs. That doesn't mean I wouldn't fuck her harder than a diamond. 

The issue is. I have no chance with her. I'll never be able to experience that body against mine.