Chapter 1-"YOU DID WHAT!?"

A/N-The Person In The Picture Is Haylie.

Home Sweet Home. It's so great to be back. I was getting so bored of all my homework and shit. Anyway, hopefully my dear brother Jordan Pastille will pick me up from the Airport.
---------------------------
"Took You A Long Time I See" I moan at my brother.

"I Was practicing tennis so I can beat your ass little sis" He sasses.

"Don't get sassy with me mr" I reply laughing. He glares at me annoyed.
-------------------------------
I walked into my house so happy and excited to be home. When I got tackled to the ground by other Brother Oliver Pastille.

"HAYLIEEEE YOUR HOME I MISSED YOU SO SO SO MUCH" He shouted.

"Same here Ollie" I replied laughing at his "mature" behaviour. He is 24 and he acts like a 5 year old sometimes. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out Into the garden where Mum was cutting the grass.

"MUMMYYYYYY" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I went running to her and hugged her.

"My Darling Daughter Is Finally Home" She smiled.

"LITTLE SISTER IT IS TIME FOR THE ANNUAL TENNIS 1V1 BETWEEN MR SUPER, AMAZING, SEXY AND HOT JORDAN PASTILLE AND MISS WEENY, ANNOYING, UGLY AND WIERD HAYLIE PASTILLE" Jordan shouted at me. I glared at him. I shook my head and walked away to get my phone and headphones. I put headphones and opened up my phone and clicked on The Queen Melaine Martinez and her brilliant Album CryBaby. I walked up to my bedroom and fell on my bed. I soon fell asleep. I woke up to my mum and dad shouting. They never ever argue. I got up and walked downstairs to see why my parents are arguing. As soon as I got to them I saw 2 really Buff and scary men looking Bored as Shit.

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU SOLD OUR DAUGHTER TO JAKE JACKSON" My Mum screamed.

"IT WAS THAT OR ARE WHOLE FAMILY GETS KILLED" My dad shouted back.

"Can we just go already?" One of the men said. I looked at him and was like what the hell are you doing here. He just looked at me. Rude much.

"Mum, what is going on?" I asked.

"Oh Darling, Your father just sold you to the most scariest gang in the world." My mum replied to me while glaring at my dad.

"YOU DID WHAT!?" I screeched.

"Darling, I couldn't do anything it was that or Jake kills the whole family" He said trying to calm me down. "Gentleman, her things upstairs" He says to 2 men.

"Kai, go get her things" One of the men says. The other man I am guessing Kai nodded and went to the stairs and up them to my bedroom. The other man grabbed my arm and pulled me away. I screamed and shouted trying to get away. He just threw me on to his shoulder. I gave up struggling and sighed. He then got me down and pushed me into a  black Range Rover.

GoodBye Life,
GoodBye Friends,
GoodBye My Whole Life.