Blurb

One hundred years ago, one of history's greatest and most devastating wars played out and killed millions of people. The horror stories that every child has to learn about them were designed to stop a repeat. No more weakened countries, no more hopeless people, and no more merciless mass deaths. They called it The War to End All Wars.

Seventy years ago, another one happened, four times as many deaths and the worst tragedy to hit the world. Sixty-five to eighty-five million deaths, a number peaked by only the mediaeval Black death at seventy-five to two hundred million casualties. My grandparents can still remember the bomb sirens, the shattered cities, and the shattered people. My grandmother looks as haunted as her memories. There were over two billion people back then, and over three percent had died because of The Patriotic War. The war that killed more civilians than any other.

Once upon a time we had the Black Death, then the two World Wars. But now, humans face an even darker death-giver of their own creation; the Great Human Extermination. Seven days took millions, and seven people cannot avenge them. So we made ten. And what took decades we will win back in just days. I've got a ten second trigger...

And no one will be left.