Noone knows the real me- Harry Styles Fanfic

Hi my names Katie Cross! My past is dark.Horrid.Sad. But its ingraved in my mind.I cant get it out. I still remember.I cant. I can feel the hands of my sister...No STOP IT...

I live with my 'dad'. Not really one he goes clubbing & drinks alchol alot.

Not noticing HIS FOUR CHILDREN.

Theres me - The youngest, Matt-13, Laura,14 and Iz, 19. There would of been 2 more but um...No cant say .Gotta stop.Start a new. School finishes in a few weeks.leaving the aces behind.Only Ellie & Rosie theres more but...I feel not to mention them...

3 MONTHS LATER

"Get up, Katie!" I soft voice whispers

I look up to see the beaming smile of my older, and clostest sister, Laura. Shes like a mum. Dad doesnt GIVE A FLIPPIN INTEREST in us.

"Im scared" I murmered

" Dont be! Ellie & Rosie? Theres loads in the same postion!" She replyed

see Like a mum!

" What if noone likes me?! I'll never get a Boyfr-"

"Stop there missy! Dont think about boys now! Youre far to young! Dad wont approve" She said

" But You go on bout boys, Why do we need Dads approval? He doesnt gove a damn bout us! Anyway What bout Iz?" I stated

" Hmm' There was a silence until Laura broke it.She tapped my knee and said " How bout I make pancakes and you get ready?" I smiled & gave her a hug. I got up & Went through my wardrobe.

Oh fudge.

Dad didnt order the full uniform...

I got my polo a old primary school skirt that was getting to short. I got a old rucksack that was still nice and In use . I got a pencil case my Aunt got me and went through Matts drawers trying to find some pens and pencils.

I smelt the Gush of pancakes and ran to the stairs waiting for "theyre ready!" It wasnt long before it was.

" KATIE?! How short can a skirt get?!" she said staring at me. " Dad didnt order the full uniform and do you have Any notebooks or pens I fan have?" She smiled & Gave me a plate with 2 Pancakes with lemon & Sugar.

We both sat down.

" You should of asked me to take you back to school shopping!" She exclaimed " But you shouldnt be paying for my school stuff THAT SHOULD BE DAD" she gave me a look. " No! I should of! I do have old skirts and Trousers you can borrow, they wont let you go a day wearing that" We giggled.

After I changed into more suitable clothing My sister gave me a bag.I looked and.it had a Rucksack with school stuff in. We exvhanged smiles & I gave her a hug.

I looked at my self in the mirror. My Brown hair was scruffy and settaling on my shoulders, My nails all scruffy., spots everywhere, My tummy bulging over, My eues had dark circles. Laura came in and saw me look at myself. "admiring your self?" she giggled

"no, The complete oppisite" I say. Not turning round but fiddling with my hair. " I know your 11, Dad wont mind He wouldnt give fu- Fudge would he?" I shook my head " How about I fix.You up?" I smile grew on ky face in delight.

15 MINUTES LATER

My Circles where gone, spots diserpeared my hair neat in a bun on top of my head . I had a skater skirt and my Polo was tucked in. My freckles still visable.

" Time to go!" Laura. says grabbing my hand and we walked to the door.

" Where do you think your goin?" a deep voice said. I walked to the lounge. It was full of smoke .Laura was holding my shoulders. As he got up I hid behind laura. " Dad, please, This is your little girl leave her! We're going to school!" She protested " Katie wait out side

5 MINUTES LATER

I smiled as she came out. I saw a rwd mark on her and she was holding her arm close " C'mon" I grabbed her hand and we went through the gates.

" Where do I go?" She wasnt really paying attetion.I couldnt stop looking at the mark " Did dad do that?" She bent down " Its ok. Just go to Ellie over there" I turned round and smiled..I hugged her & said goodbye as We headed to class