Facts 211--220

#211
If you type in "Half-Blood Prince" into Harry Potter Wiki, it suggests Severus Snape.

#212
Luna Lovegood's mother's name is Pandora.

#213
For the Black family tree scene in the Order of the Phoenix movie, Rowling provided over 70 names, how they were related to each other, and which of the family member's faces would have been burned.

#214
Clemens Poisey, the actress who played Fluer Delacour, does not actually have a French accent.

#215
Harry Mellen who played Dudley in the movies lost so much weight, he was nearly recast for the Prisoner of Azkaban movie. He ended up wearing a fat suit to make it work.

#216
Severus Snape was only 38 years old when he died.

#217
19 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is an entirely new Headmaster and a new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Since Voldemort's death broke the jinx that kept a Defense Against the Dark Arts professor from remaining for more than a year, the position is as safe as the other teaching posts.

#218
"The Tale of the Three Brothers" was based off of The Pardoner's Tale by Geoffrey Chaucer.

#219
About 3,000 Wizards live in Great Britain.

#220
Harry and Ron both became Aurors after the Battle of Hogwarts.