Search & Find

I turned on my MacBook and searched for some new auditions. Maybe I missed one when I searched for opportunities in the 11-15 age group ten minutes ago. I have been acting on stage since I was 6 and I have decided to try out for a film or TV role!!

Oh yeah, my name is Katrina, but my friends call me Katie or Kat. I am 13 1/2, and I love every kind of performing arts. singing, acting, and especially dancing. I have longish wavy dirty blond hair that would be corkscrew curly if it was shorter. My celeb crush/music idol is Austin Mahone. I used to, like, be in love with Cameron Boyce, but then tons of magazines said he was a player so i was like "FORGET YOU, HONEY BOO BOO!!!" I have been looking for auditions for weeks, but nothing has stood out to me.

I search the Disney auditions website and I see an add for a semi-starring role in Jessie, my fav show when I still liked Cameron Boyce. Maybe I will audition! I print out the info packet and sprint downstairs to ask my mom. "MO-OM!!" I called. "Yes hon"

"I found a part I want to try out for!"

"Oh, really!? That's amazing! What part?"

"It's a part on my old fav show, Jessie"

"Cool go tell your friends! Katty has an audition!!"

............................................................

Annabeth's (Katrina's BFF) POV

"You WHAT?!?!" I just got a call from Kat saying she got an audition for Jessie!!!

"Yeah I'm really excited!!!" Kat yelled

"I am excited for you!!"

"I gotta go practice, byieeee!"

"Byeee gurllllllllll!"

.............................................................

Day of the audition Kat's POV

"OMG guys I can wait!!" We were in the car on the way to the audition. My mom was driving and I brought along Annabeth along for moral support. I was as prepared as I would ever be. I have practiced my lines so many times that they were ingrained in my head. I was ready.

"Katty, we are here! Are you excited?" Asked my mom from the front seat

"Yeah, but I'm shaking nervous! I mean, Debby and Peyton are my idols. And Skai is just soo adorable!! But Cameron.... I don't know. I'm just not looking forward to meeting him. I mean, he seems like a nice guy, but then all the tabloids have him pinned as a player. I just don't know what to expect!"

"Oh you will be fine!" ,Annabeth says with total confidence. "Just ignore him. And remember: we are out here rooting for you!!!"

"Thanks guys. It means a lot. Well, I should go in! See you when I'm done!!

"Good luck honey. I believe in you!! Yells my mom out the car window!

"Byee gurlll! I love ya!!" Screams Annabeth

"Byeeeee" I yell before entering the building where the auditions are being held.

...............................................................

Audition room Cameron's POV

We (the Jessie cast) are sitting at the table judging auditions. We are looking for a girl to play a girl I have a crush on but is made off limits by her over protective brother played by Austin Mahone. But all of the girls auditioning have lacked the talent and attitude that we need. I hear the door open so I look up. I am dumbstruck when I see the most amazing girl ever. She says her name is Katrina Shiloh Forester-Foxe. I was supposed to introduce myself but I was to stunned to speak. Debby laughs at my immobility and says to Katrina: "Hi, I'm Debby. And this is......" She was cut off by Katrina. "Cameron Boyce, I know." She said with an edge to her voice. Usually girls said my name with a giggle. She almost seemed....unhappy to meet me!