Prologue

Hi, people!!!

I don't own the cover it's Riding-Lights of Deviant Art. That person let me use it. July 2017

***

Percy POV

Everything had gone wrong one day. I saw Annabeth with this new guy Dareois. She kissed him. I thought we were a couple. I have been cheated by Annabeth and she had the nerve to send rumors to our friends and everyone had believe her. I don't know what to feel. I'm disappointed in her and me. I mean I mess up again and she hadn't the courage to stand with me as a couple.

Seeing all the accusations and the hateful looks for the few weeks, I decide to disappear. Nothing was given me a reason to stay. Why should I still loyal to that camp who doesn't give a damn about me?

One night in my cabin, I took my things and left before dawn. I gave one last look to the camp and was about to depart.

"Percy!" a voice whispered.

I knew that voice; it was Nico. I turned around and saw him running toward. I waited for him to approach.

"Percy! What are doing?" Nico asked out of breath.

"I'm leaving."

"But...but... I'm coming with you. I couldn't say something but I know you are loyal and would never to this to Annabeth."

"I see."I muttered and then I thought "Maybe... Maybe.. Yes maybe."

"How loyal are you to me?" I asked.

***
Hi! It a pretty short prologue but I will update soon on the chapter! Don't forget to review & Vote!