You Can't Have Me Anymore Chapter 8

Exam's over!! YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! FINALLY!!

ON WITH THE STORY!!!!

Pic on the side is Felicity's wolf-------------->

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS THE PG13 VERSION. THE RESTRICTED VERISON IS ON MY PROFILE.READ IT IF YOU WANT!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Felicity's POV

He stared at me. I stared at him. It was that kind of moment that everything around you disappeared. I broke away first, not wanting to cry. {Fi? Who's that? Your mate?} I heard Alpha Blake asking me. I couldn't say anything and just nodded my head. {Please Alpha Blake, get me out of here.}  I pleaded. He heard my distress and then made us run back. A few mated wolves with the ability to mask our scents ran at the back, cleaning up after us. As we ran back to our territory, I heard a howl. A mournful howl of a certain wolf. I so wanted to join in, but I remembered the way he acted in front of me and decided against it. I concentrated on running, trying my best to forget him.

Nicholas's POV

I watched her run away from me into the dark forest. I howled. The rest of the pack wanted to follow, but their scents were gone already. I knew that the wolves were the ones that did it. If we went after them, it would create war between the packs and nobody wanted that.

I stared after them, regretting everything I had done to her. I turned back too, a plan forming in my head. I would go to her grandparents and ask them for advice. May get beaten, but it's still worth it. I think her grandparents thought that she had been to her friend's house to stay for a week. I'll get her back, no matter what.

Alex's POV

I saw the look in Felicity's eyes. She was so sad, it made me sad too. I could tell that she was having a silent conversation with Alpha Blake. He then gave out orders immediately, ordering the wolves that had the ability to mask scents to help us while we run back to the pack house. I could also tell that that Alpha, Felicity's mate, wanted to go into our territory but thought against it. Smart choice, or else I might bite his head off. I love Felicity too much to let him hurt her again.

Everybody was feeling rather confused when they reached the pack house. They could not understand why we ran away from that pack. Just then Felicity spoke up. "I know that everybody is feeling confused about just now, and I will tell you why." She launched into the full story, not once did anybody interrupt her. She was strong, but I could see that she is holding back her tears. When she finished, there were a few swearing towards her mate and looks of pity. You see, the pack had gotten quite close to her over this past week. Everybody then went back to their own things after giving Felicity a few comforting words.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Felicity's POV

It was raining heavily outside. I could not sleep a wink. I don't want to say this, but I'm terrified of thunderstorms. A clash of thunder made me cower under my blankets in fright. I could not take it anymore and ran into Alex's room. I heard him snoring in his bed and decided to go back to my own room but then another clash of thunder made me dive into Alex's bed without hesitation.

"Whaaa? Oh it's you. Alex rubbed his eyes sleepily, yawning loudly.

"Yeah. I'm kinda scared of the thunderstorm so can I sleep here?" I asked him, hoping he would say yes. "Of course," he replied much to my relief, moving over to give me some space. That's when I felt it. A searing pain through my heart. I clutched my chest in agony and screamed. Alex looked worried for a second and comprehension dawned on his face. He hugged me against his chest, murmuring soothing words in my ear while tears of pain streamed down my face. I bit my lip to stop myself from screaming again, not wanting the whole pack to wake up. Good thing Alex's room was soundproof.

A short while later, the pain was gone, only replaced by an emptiness I never felt before. I whimpered slightly, not liking the feeling at all. "Shhh baby girl. I think by the looks of it your mate had mated with someone else and marked them." Alex broke the news gently to me.

I was beyond shock. How could he do this to me?! I wanted to cry, I really did, feeling all these betrayal in me. But seeing that he could move on, so why couldn't I? I stared into Alex's brown eyes, noticing how soft they look. Unconsciously, we started to lean into each other and I soon felt his warm  minty breath on my lips.

I closed in the distance and my lips met his. We moved in perfect synchronization, and that supposed innocent kiss turned into a make out session when Alex licked my bottom lip. I gasped and he took it as permission to allow him to enter and that is how our tongues are now fighting for dominance. I soon turned passionate and all coherent thoughts flew out of my mind as we continued our heated session.

(A/N: If you want, you can find the mature version of this part in my profile.)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

We lay panting beside each other, savouring the moment. "So, uh..." I began awkwardly, hoping that Alex wouldn't reject me. I treated him like a brother and after this I think it might make things a bit awkward. "Friends with benefits?" Alex shocked me by answering with that sentence, but I was beyond happy. He didn't reject me!

 "Friends with benefits." I confirmed, smiling widely.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Dear Readers,

I love you all very much. I will be posting nice comments in every chapter from now on, so please comment as much as possible! Vote and fan too! Love you all once again! Je t'aime!!

With all the love in this world,

Cat