First night!

This has nothing to do with the show. Only the names of characters are the same. No offence to anyone reading this.
❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇✳
CHARACTERS
Sanyukta=S
Randhir=R
BACKGROUND!
Sanyukta and Randhir are best friends. They were dating for 3 years.  They are getting married. This one-shot starts from their wedding night.
*******************************
All the marriage preparations were done. Sanyukta was sitting in her new room waiting for randhir to come. She was really excited as well as nervous. Randhir and sanyukta had shared a few kisses but they never crossed their limits.
Soon randhir came in the room. His state was the same as sanyukta's  nervous and happy.
Randhir sat on the bed facing sanyukta.
R-umm sanyu change karlo. Yeh dresses bahut heavy honge.
S-what the hell!
R-kya hua?
S-you stupid, idiot, donkey.
Itna bhi sense nahi hain tumhe ki first night main husband clothes change karne main help karta hain. Aur ek tum ho ki...
Randhir started laughing. Soon sanyukta realised what she said. She was so shy ki she could not face randhir. She got up and went towards the window. Randhir followed her. He was going crazy by lookimg at her bare back as the blouse was backless.
Randhur hugged sanyukta from behind and start kissing her back and started removing ber jewellery! Soon all the jewelery were out and sanyukta was only in her lengha. Randhir kissed her neck and bit it. He licked that area. Sanyukta just moaned his name. Randhir picked her up and placed her on the bed and removed his sherwani. He came on top of her. They started kissing eachother. Randhir sucked her lower lip whereas sanyukta bit his upper lip. They were moaning into eachothers mouth. Soon they were breathless, randhir did not leave her he started kissing her neck and face. He started giving her love bites. Sanyu kept on moaning his name and pulling his hairs or kissing his shoulders. Randhir started kissing downwards towards her belly. He sucked and licked her belly button. Sanyukta due to shyness turned around. Randhir undid her blouse dori with his teeth. He turned her again now they were facing eachother. Randhir started kissing her shoulders and removing the blouse. Soon the blouse was on the floor. He stared at her breast as a child got his favourite toy. He started kissing her breats, licking them,pressing them. He took one nipple in his mouth and sucked it hard. While he was playing with the other nipple. Soon he started moving downwards. Sanyukta had enough. She flipped their positions and started kissing hid bare chest, abs. She started giving his love bites. Randhir flipped their position again. He started removing her skrit. Now sandhir were only in ther underwears nothing else. Randhir started kissing her inner thighs. He went near her sex but did not kiss it.
S-randhir please!
R-patience baby!
S-urgh!
Randhir kissed her sex hardly. He started licking her sex through her inner. Soon he removed then and used his fingers. He was just roaming his fingers around her sex and teasing her. Randhir started kissing her lips and added a finger inside her. He started moving it in and out.
S-faster please!
R-yeah baby!
Soon he inserted three fingers. Sanyukta was a moaning mess. She was close to her orgasm. Randhir sensed it. He removed his boxers and adjusted himself.
He looked towards sanyukta she just blinked her eyes in assurance. With a swift and smooth move he was inside her. After sanyukta adjusted he started moving faster. Soon both of them reached their climax. This continued till 6 in the morning!
S-thank you randhir for completing me!
R-shh! Thank you for coming in my life. I love you! 😘😘😘
S- i love you too! 😘😘😘
*****************************
Okay! I know this was not that good. Just wanted to try something. So guys please give me honest feedback so that j can improve. If anyone wants any specific story do let me know i will surely write it. Be it any type.
Thank you for reading!