Desperate You

When you're 18 and still single, you feel frustrated, especially when one of your closest friend has a boyfriend. You start cursing the person who invented the stupid word, LOVELESS. _| ̄|○

And then you wonder why nobody has ever tried courting you. Erm, wait. I mean, And then you wonder why you havent find your true love. You then realize you're not that pretty, you're not that smart either and that you are obviously on the average zone. You begin thinking something like, 'if I become prettier' or 'if I become smarter'. Then you also realize that you're a little childish so you told yourself that you'll be able to become a better teenager someday and act more mature.

First plan: Change yourself.

v(^_^v)♪

You tried out you're plan, it was okay for the first week but then you just have to go to the convenience store and see your favorite chocolate which is so freakin delicious and suddenly everything you've worked hard on were gone to waste. (−_−;)Ugh! And after that, you went to your room and sulk all day and telling your pillow about how stupid you are for acting so irrational. You gave up on trying to change yourself because fortunately you realized that you can't make people to like you because sooner or later, you'll get tired of it. T。T

You thought of a new plan right away, after locking yourself up in your room for almost a year, but honestly, it was an hour. HAHA :)) sorry for overacting.

Second plan:

Pick a target and make him fall for you.

v(^_^v)♪

You went to the classroom and checked who are left for you to pick your target from. You list their names and gave a brief description about each.

Your first two choices were Daniel Padilla and Khalil Ramos.

Khalil is kind, attractive and is on the top 5 of the class. On the other hand, Daniel is a jerk yet cool guy who is one of the basketball team's Most Valuable Player or MVP..

.

.

.

You gave up on the two easily, you got no chance with them, you thought. You're not sporty enough and you're not that smart either, you are so not compatible with any of these two guys.

Third choice: Jirayuu Laongmanee the cute, gentle type. The half Thai half Filipino guy. He's the president of the music club who has many girls swooning over him.

Wait! You love music! ^^

.

.

.

but a dark aura is appearing towards you..

.

.

You gave up because you dont know how to play any instrument and your voice is as crappy as hell. And with many girls swooning over him, he might think you're just another one of them and not even take notice of you, so what's the point?

.

.

.

Moving on to your fourth choice:

Mikee Tan the vice president of the student council, mysterious and mean were the words that fitted his description, or at least that's what the rumors said. You heard that once, a girl confessed to him and when the girl stepped on within one meter distance he suddenly began blurting out stuffs like "Move away b*tch! Get the hell out of my way you piece of trash! I don't even know you! '' and stuffs like that..