Time For a Meeting

My hands sweat as I walked to Mr.Devon's office, my small legs trying not to trip over each other as I attempted to take big steps. I panted trying to make my body keep up with my legs, I couldn't be late because I'd be punished. My bum was still red from the last spanking I had, I did break one of the rules he was most strict about. I'd rather not think about it, I walked into his office trying to catch my breath a small sweat breaking out on my forehead. 

  "You're already sweating and we haven't even started yet" he said a small smirk on his face, he hadn't shaved today. His stubble and messy hair from the work day that he has endured showed me how stressed he was. His tie pulled down from his neck slightly, making me want to grab the thing and pull him down and force his plump lips against mine. Before I knew it I was backed up against the wall, His hand traveling up my skirt. " I see you wore the outfit I bought for you..." he smirked taking in my figure, " It looks great on you sugar" he said in a raspy tone near my ear. Goose bumps formed on my pale skin, his tan hand running over my arm. I gasped craving for more of his touch, he leaned in closer to me and whispered in my ear " On your knees Princess". My legs went weak and almost like it was an impulse, I was on my knees looking up at the taller man. My blouse sort of baggy from my lack of boobs, but he seemed to think I looked like the most amazing thing in the world. He licked his lips before stroking my hair, he then unbuttoned his jeans. Unzipping them and sliding them off tossing them across the room and slipped off his underwear. His hardened cock being released from its tight prison, he stepped forward. " You know the drill" he smirked down at my small form I nodded, knowing not to speak... Not just yet. I took his throbbing cock in my hand starting to stroke slightly licking his tip, clearing all the pre-cum off of it. Before taking him into my mouth and bobbing my head up and down, his hands going straight to my hair. His fingers twisting my hair around them, small moans leaving his mouth. I then licked all the way up his shaft and back to the tip.   

     He was done waiting, he got rid of his shirt taking my blouse and shirt off leaving the thong he wanted me to wear on. He grabbed his tie off his desk tying my hands together and put them on a hook so they were above my head but the hook wasn't too high. My face was red and my cock was throbbing and hurt from the amount of time I was waiting and how much he got me going. He walked forward and grabbed my hips, before attacking my neck with kisses, biting each time and licking over it to soothe the pain of his bite afterwards. He sucked on my neck until a Hickey formed and then he slid my thong off throwing it across the room. Sliding the all too familiar feeling of a cock ring, I breathed out heavily. Feeling his hand brush against my cock, was one of the best feelings in the world. He then Blind folded me, I heard the sound of crinkling and a tear, then felt him come closer to me when he swiftly thrusted up into me. A gasp escaped my mouth pulling at the tie around my hands slightly as he thrust up into me stroking my cock, gasps and moans escaping my mouth. My body needing more, needing to feel the warmth of his body all over mine, I craved him so much. I felt as if I was going to explode starting to sweat feeling the heat going to my cheeks, but the cock ring was keeping me from cumming. Devon enjoyed watching me shake and struggle with the problem of not being able to cum, I heard his pants speed up his hips hitting against mine as he sped up his thrusts until he came. His thrusts becoming sloppy, but he didn't stop until his was completely finished. I heard his take off the condom he was wearing and throw it  in the trash bin, I then felt his hands tracing over my nipples and going down to my waist. The blindfold blocking my vision making every touch more exciting, I felt him slip off the cock ring before I felt his tongue against my cock and lick up it to the tip and then he started to deep throat me and then licked my tip one last time before I came and it went all over my stomach and chest. I panted all the heat in my cheeks and then I felt his tongue lick up all the cum that was on my chest and stomach. He untied my hands before taking off my blind fold and he smirked, "I still have some more fun in store for us today". He said his plump lips molding to mine. 

    So... I had a Vibrator up my ass, I was convinced this was going to be fun. But it was a challenge, I had to go to a meeting with him and he had the remote and could turn it up whenever he wanted and if I moaned or anything of the sort than I would get punished. I sat at the conference My legs crossed in my blouse and skirt again, I felt the vibrator turn on and My shoulders tensed and I looked over to Devon and he was watching me with a smirk. I bit my lip to hold everything back and looked to the man that was speaking before the vibrator went up a mode, I held back the squeak that was in the back of my throat my face turning red. My breathing off sightly, my cock starting to hurt and throb, why did my Master have to be so cruel at times? I thought and as soon as the feeling started to leave, he put it up three levels, I thought I was going to cum, that's how bad it was. I bit my lip so hard that it bled " is everything okay Luka?" the speaker asked me, " Y-yes S-sir everything is just perfect" I stuttered. Then he put it on the highest level and watched me struggle as I bounced my leg and was as stiff as a board my back and shoulders and penis wise.  I looked over to the tan and scruffy man, as if begging him to stop this madness and torture, he just gave me a sorry look but put the controller in front of him under his folders and watched me. Not even paying attention to the speaker. 

     I've never rushed out of a meeting so fast, I ran into the bathroom and pulled it out my face red and I fixed myself up before cleaning off the vibrator and giving it back to Devon. His smirk showing he enjoyed every second of what he had saw, " Good work sweetie" he said taking the toy and leaning down and kissing me, I kissed back before uttering the few words " Thank you Master."