Dirty One Direction Imagines

•Louis-

"Y/N?!"Louis voice echoed through the house as you piled the clean washing into the draws.He appeared in the door frame,his bottom lip tucked between his teeth,his eyes dark from lust.

"What Louis?"You ask playfully,closing the draw and jumping on top of the drawers,kicking your legs.He came over to you,playing with your hair,gently tugging it.

"I love you so much"He murmured before smashing his lips into yours.You could feel the kiss get more heated,more passionate.Deciding to

play dirty,you bite his bottom lip gently,asking for entrance.Opening his mouth slightly,you stuck your tongue in,and you could feel his trying to fight against yours,but you weren't letting him.You slowly begin to grind up against him,earning a soft moan from his lips.

Breaking the kiss,you can see how bad he wants you,how he needs you.Pushing him away,you jump off the drawers,and walk up to him,pressing your palms up against his chest.

"Don't play around Y/N.I need you"He mumbles,trying to kiss you again,but you decline it,instead you kiss his neck,sucking on the sweet spot under his ear.He starts to mumble something,but you don't catch what he's saying.Biting on the spot,he pushes you against the wall,and tugs at the hem of your shirt.Pulling it over your head,his eyes gaze down at your exposed chest area,slowly coming up to your face.

Gently kicking your joggers off,he does the same,tossing both of them over his shoulder.He presses his lips into yours,and you can feel his bulge up against the thin material of your panties.Without breaking the kiss,you pull you panties off,doing the same to Louis's too,leaving you completely naked.He pressed his body up against yours,and whimper at the sudden contact of his member on your inner thigh.

"Ready?"He asks into the kiss,pushing you up against the wall,allowing you to wrap your legs around his waist.You nod,suddenly craving him inside of you.He slowly pushes in,and you dig your nails into his back,earning a moan of pleasure escape his lips.You buck your hips out,wanting him deeper inside of you.Obeying your needs,he thrusts deeper,his tip brushing your g-spot every time.

"L-LOUI-IS"You scream out in pleasure,as he trusts harder into you,making your head roll back.He smirks at the sight of you,and pulls you closer into him.You feel your tummy tighten,and the familiar sensation wave over your body.

"IM GOING TO C-CU-UM"

His tip twitches,and you feel his cum fill you up,taking you over the edge,and you look over at him.He had a gentle look in his eyes,beads of sweat rolling down his forehead.You suddenly release as he pulls his member out of you,and you try to

stand up,but your legs feel like pure jelly.

"That was more fun than washing,wasn't it?"He laughs,and you nod,unable to string together a simple sentence.

"Want something to eat?"

"I need to shower"Is all you whimper,and he smirks,letting you go.You hobble over to the draws,and find one of his old shirts,and rummage around another draw,trying to find some underwear.

"Oh no,you won't need underwear.We still haven't finished,it's just,I'm hungry"He winks,and you groan,before stumbling into the bathroom,locking the door behind you.