17

Coming to an end in a few chapters!

Alex POV

I woke up strapped to a chair. Next to me was Kyle but I don't think she made it. " Kyle! Kyle!" Nothing. I was all alone now. Well I don't know where Brianna is but at the moment it's just me.

The door opened and Suho came in. He wakes towards Kyle and grabbed her hair so she faced him. Since there was no reaction. He untied her and let her lifeless body hit the floor.

He walked on her and over to me. " So it's just you now, all alone." He said and smiled. " What do you mean? Where's Brianna?" " Dead, she tried to escape with a few others but they didn't get that far." I cried at the thought of my best friend dead. But then I got angry. Why would she escape and leave me here? Did she not care about me? Did she only care about herself? " Awe are you upset that your best friend left you all alone." Suho laughed and walked away.

He walked towards the wall and grabbed a bat. He swung it towards me, hitting my back. " It's okay I'll make sure you get back to her." He untied he and threw me against the floor. He stomped on my stomach and hit me with the bat.

I screamed in pain and I tried to pull away to escape. He was about to grab me when something grabbed his leg. I turned around. It was Kyle! " Alex run!" She managed to get out before she coughed up blood. " Stupid bitch!" Suho yelled and kicked her off. She smiled at me one last time. " It's okay." She said am something else but I couldn't bear her. Then Suho hit her head with the bat. " KYLE !!!" I yelled one last time before going into a fit of tears.

I got angry. This bastard killed Kyle. He was going to pay. I ran towards him  and tackled him onto the ground. I started hitting him like crazy until my fists were covered in blood. I spit on him and ran out of the room.

I need to escape and I did.