Pre Bruch Mishap

" OMG DEBORAH WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR BRUNCH WITH BRAD!!!!"

"OMG AMBER WHY DO YOU EVEN DATE THAT GUY! I DEMAND YOU TO BREAK UP WITH HIM!" Deborah exclaimed. Deborah had woken out of bed feeling cranky and tired, her hair rolled up into tiny individual curls.

" Omg Deb how can you say that!" Amber ran into the bathroom sobbing while Deborah just mumbled something about how peasants aren't aloud to call her Deb. Bree, a funky badass girl with candylicious hair came to the rescue and started to comfort Amber.

" Oh Amber, don't listen to that betch. She ain't looking looking out for anyone but herself!" Bree said.

Amber sobbed a little longer in Bree's arms and said," Oml Bree, you are like the opposite of Deborah and so much nicer!!"

" AMBER I HEARD THAT-"

" OH SH-"

Deborah stormed into the bathroom and had a pissed off look on her face.

" Omfg I need to run for my liiiiififfffeee!!!!!" Amber screamed, and jumped up to run away when Bree suddenly grabbed her shoulder and held her back.

" No Amber, I'll take care of her."

" No Bree YOU'LL FREAKIN DIE!!"

" Ya right I have a black belt in taekwondo!"

Deborah suddenly lunged onto Bree like a freakin cat and Bree quickly attacked back. They just engaged in a full on cat fight!!!

" Welp, looks like I'll need to start planning Bree's funeral. Hey Bree-she wasn't sure if she could hear her but she said it anyway-what color do you want your coffin to be??" She had no time to waste and pulled up her funeral planning app on her iPhone 7.

" DAMMIT AMBER-fighting noises-I'M NOT GOING TO FREAKIN DIE-" Deborah suddenly kicked her right in her boob, her weakness!

" OOOMF-!" she coughed up a little blood and quickly wiped it off. "NOT TODAY SATAN!"

Bree kicked Deborah-hard-and Deborah let out one last screech before falling onto the floor.

---

"Holy shiz Bree, you actually beat the crap out of Deborah! Today is a day that's gonna go down in history!!" Amber could've sworn she heard the song lyrics "remember me, remember me for centuries" in the background.

Bree did a sassy hair flip and said, " I know right!!"

Poor Deborah was just stood there next to them with a bandage wrapped around her head.