Imagine for Casey! ( with Niall Horan!)

There he was Niall Horan the hottest boy in school and you mega-crush, all though you always thought he never even knew you exist. he walked past you as your phone rang and you smelled his weird range seletion of collone. *baby you light up my world like nobo.....* hello you say ad you burry the phone out of your bag,hello a deep husky voie said you smiled because you knew exactly who it was.

HARRY you said screaming in the halls next to your math class. ( harry styles was your brother you havent herd from him in forever though since he was off to college and you havent seen him in months!)

Casey he said i need you to do me a favour of coarse anything you said smiling! what is it?

you see its about that guy you have a crush on i need you to ask him if he will be the gutiarest in our band (ONE DIRECTION) you said cutting him off wait casey and a singer not just gutiar okay no problem harry okay thanks casey i gotta get going love you love you too you said hanging up the phone!

OMG finally an excuse to talk to him! hi ugh um niall you said like you were about to dye yes Casey?

he said in the most hottest oice ever! umm harr.. you froze niall was taking off his shirt harry was? he said while you were staring umm harry was wondering if you wanted to join the band?  is that a trick question he said as his face turned bright red! of coarse he said in his loley deep ireland accent

he kissed you on the cheek casey i have always liked you but you know me im to she to ever talk to the girl i like but ugh umm.. will you go out with me YES! you said shocked and happy and you were feeling a whole bunch of differant emotians so all you could do was kiss him!

4 years later you and niall are both 17 and you have been together for almost  5 years nialls in one direction and your besties with perrie jade leigh-anne and jessy you decided it would be fun to call everyone up to go to the beach so you called up harry , zayn . liam , sophia , perrie , jade , jessy , leigh-anne , louis , and elenor you all got their in bikinis and swim shorts when you ask niall to rub some sunsreen on your back you find him giggle and lou say do it so he does the thing lou told him to and that thing was untie your bikini strap you overed the front so you didnt flash none of the guys or girls the guys were laughing hysterically and the girls were being matture and hiding there giggles underneath yelling at the boys that it wasent funny but even you giggled untill niall took you bikini top and ran away with it he was outta eye sight leaving you with you hands covering your breasts omfg perrie said as she ran towards the car here she said tying it over you thank you so much hun you say as she smiles and says no problem love niall comes back upset whats wrong nialler you said confused i was hoping prrie wouldent bring extra swimmwear he said pouting haha sucka well i did she said and laughed from then on you guys stayed there all day talking gossiping and just laughing for nothing but as long as you were with the people that mattered most to you you didnt care wear you were! the end i hope you liked it i really do !!!!!!