Looking in the mirror

It was a beautiful August morning, the bright beautiful sun shone in through my bedroom window, filling my cream coloured bedroom with light. Outside my window I could see the tall grass swaying in the wind on my front lawn. Why was I not outside on such a beautiful day as I have described? Well you see I was not aloud outside that much on sunny days, or any days for that matter, especially now since I had been excepted in a school. It's a very prestigious school. In fact, it's  a school for future models it's renown throughout the world, and it's located in the south of France. You'd think that one would be feel lucky to be accepted into such a prestigious school, but not me.
I stood in front of mirror, carefully studying all the bits and pieces of my face. My aquamarine coloured eyes that  everyone says shine, my perfectly trimmed eyebrows, my pale complexion had a few beauty marks (as my mother calls them) here and there, and, of course my beautiful long dark chocolate brown hair that has a slight curl to it. But to me it was just my blue eyes, my normal eyebrows, my not enough sun complexion with a few random brown spots and, of course my dull muddy brown hair that's always frizzy. I don't think I'll ever understand why I was chosen as one of the few lucky girls to attend Miracle girls academy, I can't be that pretty. But I guess for now, I'll try to figure it out by looking in the mirror.