Chapter One: Math

Oh how Marinette dreaded math class. How could she focus? All that her eyes met was the blonde hair of her crush. Oh how she wanted Nino's seat. Yet, she couldn't leave Alya. She couldn't even get that seat. Not now, not ever.

The girl focused on her teachers harsh tone. It was as if
their teacher thought the tone of her voice would affect their knowledge.

The ringing of the bell was music to Marinette's ears. It being the final period she took her things and got up. "See ya, girl!" Alya said and headed out the door. Her best friend was going to look for ladybug.

Oh Alya, little do you know...your hero is your clumsy best friend.

Marinette clutched her textbook tightly. It was the history book that almost gave away her identity. She began to walk towards the door. Yet, she missed a step. "Gah" she yelled as she slipped. "Marinette! Are you okay?" Nathanael asked.

Adrien Agreste made his way over to the girl with the Jett black hair. "Need a hand?" He asked and outstretched his arm. "T-thank you!" Mari said with bright red cheeks. She took his hand and got up. "B-bye!" She said and walked to the door. She almost ran into the wall. Her heart was beating faster than her mouth ran. That was rare.

As she walked outside she looked left and right. "Tikki the coast is clear." She mumbled and her kwami flew out. "Marinette! He helped you up!" Tikki said in an excited tone. "I know, let's go home." She said and started walking home.

Adrien made his way home. Yet, he didn't want to be there. He didn't care much for the coldness of that home, all because of his father. The blonde boy walked into a dark corner. "Oh Plagg!" He said in a singsong voice. The kwami wasn't too thrilled to wake up from his nap. "Ugh what do you w-"

Plagg started, yet Adrien cut him short.  "Plagg, claws out!" He said and transformed. Adrien Agreste was now the famous Chat Noir. The feline hero walked down the streets of Paris. His strutting was interrupted  a scream.

Great! Another Akuma is around the city.

That's all he could assume after a woman yelled "another bad guy!" Chat rolled his green eyes and expanded his staff. The feline hero went through the city until he reached the villain. It was once again Evillustrator.

Oh, Nathanael, why do you let yourself be so fragile?

Chat walked towards his red headed friend. "You're acting sketchy, Nathanael." He said, proud of his pun. "It's Evillustrator!" The akuma yelled angrily.

What did he want? Why was he acting up again?

Adrien knew he had to keep him calm. For all he knew this one could erase him from existence. Yet, ladybug would save the day. She always did.

Nathanael looked at Adrien. It was as is he was trying to get into the light so he could draw. "Rats!" The finger yelled as he ran away. It occurred to Chat, Evillustrator was running towards Marinette's house.