Chapter 1

"Goodnight," I muttered to the love of my life, closing my eyes.
    "Night," Jon replied quietly, smiling at me before falling asleep.
My consciousness slipped away, and I fell asleep quickly and peacefully. I woke up quickly, though, feeling coldness wash over me. I shivered, and opened my eyes after a few moments. I saw Jon was rolled up in the blankets that we shared.
I glared at him, and tried to rip the blankets away from him, to steal them back, but I failed. I nudged Jon, trying to wake him up.
"Hey, Jon," I whispered, but to no avail, as he stayed asleep, "Hey!" I raised my voice, and saw him start to wake up.
"Mhh," he groaned, and I felt a bit guilty, remembering that he had a rough day, "Yeah, Ar?"
"I-I'm sorry. Go back to sleep," I didn't even care about the blankets anymore.
"Hmm?" He seemed confused, "Oh! Sorry, I'm a bit of a blanket hog," he noticed, and apologized.
"Can I have some?" I begged, still feeling bad for waking him up.
"Of course!" Jon smiled sweetly, "You're even shivering. Aww, c'mere, sweetie," he hugged me while draping me in the blankets.
"Thanks," I felt myself relax and stop shaking uncontrollably. I sighed, and laughed a little bit, "Goodnight, blanket hog."
"Goodnight."