0. 0

They killed my parents in front of me. They executed my friends in amusement and glory. They are the Uniters. They are hunting any survivors from the apocalypse. I'm a survivor.

They say that no one has survived the Uniters. They say that there is one who will bring the survivors out of this mess. They say that her name will be one everyone shudders at. But they say the one was killed in the apocalypse while fighting the Uniters.

The Uniters are a group of unknown creatures that are immortal practically, and they came to destroy Earth and make it their own three years ago. They started off with killing Africa, then Europe, and China was eventually the last living continent. That's where all the survivors are hidden in.

They say that there is no point in being a survivor anymore if you are going to die when the Uniters find you. They say they have no hope. What I know is that they need a leader. They object to that; they say she's dead.

What they don't know, they haven't met me. They haven't met Malia Kai Reed.

And if I do choose to pick up that choice, the Uniters are going to pay. The human race will live in peace again.

But doing that isn't my concern. The Uniters have thrown me into a bottomless pit of chaos, where I can trust no one except myself. You don't know who will betray you to the Uniters. I need to find myself, before I lose my humanity.

I need to survive the apocalypse. We all do. It's the only way humanity will survive.