The Right Side of Wrong

sequel to The Wrong Side of Right

by: Aestrophilia

I've found most of these from tumblr, and all rights goes to the authors. Some doesn't have any credit on them because I didn't know who the author is.

Most of the parts that I put here aren't mine that's why there are some credits or the name of the authors in the end. But there are some parts/chapters whom authors are unknown. If there's no credit at that chapter and you know who the author is, kindly message me or comment who the author is.

Basically, this book is a compilation of quotes that I found relatable.

This book is for everyone. I created this book to show some love to others, especially those who are fighting with their demons and the ones who are broken. I just want other people, specifically my readers to know that they're not the only one who's feeling that way.  

Anyways, you're not alone. Life isn't meant to be easy, its meant to be lived..sometimes happy, other times rough. But with every up and down you learn lessons that make you strong. Live a life that is worth remembering. Stop regretting and start living and find your happiness. Everything will be better, just hang on. Better days are coming. Thank you guys for reading and I love you guys!

If you have twitter, you could tweet about you insights about this book please tweet with the official hashtags #TheRightSideOfWrongWP or #TRSOWWP. You don't have to follow me on my twitter acc, I just want to know your thoughts about this book.

Thank you so much for everything especially for supporting the first book. ily guys!

Lots of love,

ℰrica (Aestrophilia) ♡  

*     *     *     *     *

started: July 23, 2016

ended: --

*    *    *    *   *

Highest rank:

#16 (March 6, 2017)