Chapter 1

August Pov

"Aauuugusst!!" I groaned as i heard my momma call me . I rolled around in my bed. I really hate waking up for school. Why they gotta make us get up soo early.
They know we dont pay attention because we sleepy and they still torture us .

I decided to give my self 5 extra minutes of sleep.

"August if you dont get out that bed right na ama pull out my belt-" i aint even hear the rest from the time i heard belt i was up. Yeaaa laugh but my momma bad for her you aint never too old for a whoopin and i aint tryna go school all sore .

I miss my nigga Melvin gotta nigga feelin lonely in this house. Ever since he got shot nothin aint ever been the same.

Had to send chandra far away with them kids. Wasn't planning another funeral for none of them. I miss my lil princesses.

Right na its just me and my momma.
I aint complainin as long as everybody aight and safe.

I head down stairs to see my momma cooking up egg and bacon.

I was already late and i wasnt goin miss breakfast .

I legit shoved all the egg in my mouth. And walked out with two piece of bacon in my hand.

I had to walk so it wasnt going be that bad. I just transferred schools. Amen hallelujah. I had enough of my past school. Drama aint never done down there. Always somethin with em.

One thing tha was good tho is that my bro's would be there with me.

That's all i need.
**************
As i made there surprisingly on time my boys were already there waiting for me.

"Wassup fellas" i feeling all happy and stuff. Ion know why.

So we here we got Dennis- the clown.
Marcus- his assistant.
Pierre- the smart one.
It dont no better then them.

We all in these street people aint gotta know that tho.

"Wassup man why you all smiley ?" Dennis asked
"Yea , wassup .. you got some last night ?" I dismisses them as they both began smirking.

"Cant a nigga just be happy to be alive and breathing" i exclaimed. All of them went quiet and starts looking at me like they were studying me.

"Nah" dennis broke the silence. "Uh uh he high" they all broke out laughing.

"Nah ophelia prolly pass by yesterday" marcus said causing me to roll my eyes. Girl was annoying.

"Nah dont even bring her up this a fresh start she dont know which school we go to now." Dennis exclaimed as he thanked god.

"She got me like i one of her bff's or one of the girls " he spat in disgust making us all laugh.
"She about 'what color should i do my nails' like ion know i'm a guy for crying out loud."

"Ion know too much about that"i mumbled.

He stale faced me as i broke out laughin. I lost my focus when i saw this pretty light skin girl across the room , her eyes were hella beautiful. The clothes that she wore suited her well. She was fleeking flawlessly. I was snapped out of my trance when dennis started talking again.

"Nah man it aint a joke , i swear if i ever see her again i'm sprinting so damn fast they'll call me speedy Denzallooo-" he was cut off when we heard the voice we never wanted to hear. I should've known new orleans was too small.

"Oh hell nah" we all took off sprinting the next direction. My day was starting off so good.

The bell had rung so we just ran to class one time.

************
After a couple of classes that felt endless it was finally lunch time.

We all head to our locker and put away our stuff. They were all talking but as soon as i turned my head there she was and once again she caught my eyes.

"Yow!" Marcus snapped his fingers in my face snapping me out of my trance.

"Are you even listening?" Marcus whined. They both followed my gaze.

"She is one fine thing i must admit" dennis said. "Heard she spanish man" he wiggled his eyebrows "know what that mean bruh...!"

"You hooked!" Marcus finished for him.

"I would fight for her but i dont know if i could handle her being blind" i was shocked to hea tha.

How didn't i notice that. Only now i see her friend walking next to her.

This girl just popped up and threw her books down.
"Girl you best back off my best friend fo i beat you in more ways than one" her best friend i assume fumed.

"Always tryna get into something that dont concern you"

"Why dont you go be trashy somewhere else" lil mama said with a whole new attitude.

"Trashy?! Clearly you have not seen yourself- oh wait .." she began laughing "you cant see"

"Girl i smell trash anywhere i dont gotta see you to know you a hoe"

"Ooh feisty .. i like it" marcus mumbled to himself.

"Come on fellas lets go check lil mama over thea" i said as we walked over.

I could see how she was struggling to gather her books. I stooped down and gathered them for her.

"Back off my best friend " her best kept yelling.

"You aight lil mama ?" She just nodded silently.

"My name is Mya"

"August, nice to meet you Mya"
I help her stand straight.

The girl who was harassing Mya was in one of my classes earlier and she annoying as hell.

"Hey August" she batted her eyelashes. 'Eews' came out of all the boys who were disgusted by her.
"Do i know you ?" I asked.

"My bad my name is Pamela" she said being all extra and it was just not my cup of tea.

"Aight tha nice"
I turned back to Mya "now i know we just met but would you mind if we sat witchu ta'day. We new we aint wanna be lonely" a nigga was interested could you blame me.

"How about you come to our table , there is more fun than to be with them"  she sneered in disgust. I narrowed my eyes at her , before i even get ta answer ha Dennis got to me first.

"How about you go change your weave palmolive it be lookin hella stale over there" everyone in the hallway 'oohed' damn i felt that and it wasn't even directed towards me. The girls busted out laughing. That's the most beautiful thing i had ever seen thought it was just ha eyes but it was ha smile too... wth bruh nah no lovey dovey stuff aug remove it from yo system.

I aint even notice stale weave walked away " so anyways like i was saying about lunch whatchu say ma"  she was blushing but held back "is cool"

"Can i have my books back?" She asked politely i hissed before answering "nah" as we began walking. "Why"

"Because i got you "
I let everyone enter until it was me and here in the hallway.

"Why you bothering yourself with a blind girl? What's you playing at?" She questioned me. She was being hella serious just by the way she was standing .. to say i was shocked would be an understatement.

"I want nothing but a friendship i swear ma i aint tryna do you nothing" i held tha door open fo ha as she entered.

"Make sure you tell that to your best friend i could already see her shootin me dead in tha lil brain of has" she laughed as i chuckled . Her best fried was shooting daggers at a nigga. Sincerely speaking her best friend had me scared.

So this the first chap how yall like it ?! Please do comment and vote !! Tell ya friends. :D what yall think about dennis or marcus or even better August. What yall think about Mya. Please comment something. Is it long enough or nah ??

Peace out , lovelies♥