This Solangelo Thingy

-----Nico's P.O.V-----

I held my sword out swinging at the minotaur ahead of me. The minotaur laughed at me and then swung axe at me cutting my thingy of. luckily appolo's bastard was here a.k.a willer solicer my lawfully weeded dick healer. he used mystatylc magycks on my dick, and by that I mean legitimmally giving me a blew job then and there. tbh if I knew what werds I where soying I coled be snortttttting weeeeeeeeeeeeeedds. but my father was a little bitch so he didm't a11ow me doing the divils lettuce. what a hypocrite cause I mean ddddddaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmnnnnnn he needs to chillax. he has no chill since he is lawrd of hail.

He screemed " DOCTORS ORDERSSSSSSSSSSSSS," as he healed my dick. " hax0r," I screeeeemed back. even though where like 1 feet away from eachother tbh that is pretty hoit. Same with the reelly sexy dreadlocks he got. I mean he even told me he tried to learn gutar. percy taught him. it was an interesting lesson if you know what I mean he learned lots of new thing *wink* but gutar wasn't one of them. he put his thingy in my you know what. he really wanted it. I really didn't want it at first but he was so hot I couldn't resist. he really wanted to sharpen his pencil with my sharprner *wink*. after we heatedly maked out w/ anotter, he was into it sa we breaked the kis and went to bed.

Colaboration w/ Mariah and Raven.