The news....

A/N THIS IS IN EVERYONES POINT OF VEIW
I WILL STATE WHOS POINT OF VEIW IT IS ! I DONT OWN HARRY POTTER CHARACTERS ALL BELONGS TO JK ROWLING!

❤️❤️❤️HERMIONES POV❤️❤️❤️

I woke up when my alarm went on. " Morning already?" I asked to myself. I got up and got ready. I brushed my hair, got dressed, ate breakfast and all of the other things you do before school.
My best friend Ron Weasley was waiting outside for me. We were riding the bus together. AS ALWAYS! I grabbed my bag and rushed outside.

Ron and I walked to the bus stop.
"Hello Ron ." I said. He said, "Hey 'Mione!" I JUST LOVE IT WHEN HE CALLS ME THAT! I smiled and he smiled back.
The bus finally came and we got on.
We sat somewhere in the middle.
About one minute later, we over heard the students In front of us talking about something:" Did you hear that Fred Weasley and Lavender Brown got in a car crash?" One of them asked. " Yes, actually I did. On the news they said they couldn't find the bodies but they weren't sure if they were dead or not!"

Ron and I just sat there; frozen. Fred Wesley, Rons brother, got in a car crash and it's unknown if he's alive! But lavender got in the car crash too! Ron and Lavender were dating that year.
I realized something : "Ron." I said. "Why would Lavender be with Fred, she's YOUR girlfriend!" "You are right Hermione, I just realized that too!" "But Ron what if she's...cheating!" I whispered.

❤️❤️❤️RONS POV❤️❤️❤️

Lavender. Why would she be cheating on me with Fred?
All well, I honestly don't care! I've been wanting to break up with her for weeks!!!

Hermione and I got off the bus because we had arrived at school!

TWO MONTHS LATER !!

❤️❤️❤️HERMIONES POV❤️❤️❤️

Two months and I still haven't told him my feelings! I know he and Lavender are dating but I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!
People say it's a waste of my time because he's taken!
Ever since I heard Lavender Brown got in a crash
I have been wanting to tell Ron how I feel. But I just can't!!
I'll do it Tomorrow at lunch!!

TOMORROW AT LUNCH!