The Yearbooks

Ok so the first thing I'd like say is that yearbooks in my school are what make you poular here like Alex was a nerd last year because he got braces just before the pictures and i know what your thinking "what's wrong with braces?This is affensive no like for this book." But before you say that... I didn't tell you yet, they aren't ordinary ones, they were rusty brown ginormous and PRE-OWNED BY TEN PEOPLE. But this year he's noy nerdy now. He is a big popular JOCK just because he got into the class favorite page. And that popularity because of that page means no turning back to nerdy for the rest of the 12 years of SCHOOL.

So i really want to be in the page and to be honest i am surprised i have not been in it at least for the last two years  'cause i deserve to.

9:30 (time for school)

So I saw what you can do to get into the page and first im trying class clown,
(Teacher) "And X divided by pie slash over -N from Algebra equals...PanPan tell me the answer...
Now was my chance, I heard him say pie with random letters and stuff so I actually dared to say...
"Steak chips anda siding of 4 over N."
But I realised he's gonna be ticked of with my answer but he said correct PanPan and funny joke before the right answer ( the answer is wrong in real life but i don't know the answer so 4 over N isn't the actual correct answer...)

10.31 ( PE)

I aslso saw the part on the page of Best PE athlete which caught my eye .

This part of PE included doing a cartwheel which i'm good at so i,ll secretly do a back flip leading into a 360 sideways spin when the teacher came to check on my group.

But when she came to check on us two kid were infront of me which the plan for that i hadn't established so i did the reception impatient show of style and overtook them in the line and as soon as the teacher could do anything about i went screaming and sprinting out of the hall as fast as I could in fear and bumped into a door.I blacked out and woke up in a medical room, I think I have more chance of class clown.

2.30

I have two more lessons till home time and Attempt Three is Young Artist.

So at art class today I had a perfect oppertunity toget this in a bag. We had to draw then paint the beauties of the world and I mean what's more beautiful then video games, cinemas and PS4's. So thats what I drew , but the paint was messed up and it looked like They were a wierd colour, to fix it up I needed sunset yellow, but I had blazing fire yellow so I dipped my wierd colour brush into grizzly's yellow and it made th perfect mix but I caught a glimpse of Polar's work, his was all nature and stuff then it HIT ME the subject was natural beauties, OOPS...

3.15

The final attempt is pre picture madonna
I'll do this tomorrow on picture day and I forgot there is another Most courageous kid...

To be continued in story two diary of a stunt panda.... Coming very soon though it may not be this short c u...