Not Going Down Easy

• Dedicated to My best friend Jason who I miss very much...I wish I hadn't messed up like I did

I glarred back and then I did something I almost instantly reggreted. I spat blood at her. She screeched and punched me, but not without scraping her knuckles on my teeth. She pulled her fist up to her face to examine the cuts. Wrong move. I quickly grabbed her arms and sprung up and pinned her down, now she was in my position and this time I wouldn't  make a mistake like taking my hands off of her. Now the thoughts of dying had been lessened...not gone...but not quite so demanding for my fears and attention. If today was going to be the day that I died I wasn't going to let it seem as if I let myself get beat by anyone that looked at me. No, I wasn't going down easy, not without a fight. I began throwing ruthless punches. Not caring wether I killed her or just beat her with in an inch of her life. I had to make sure she was at least unconsious though. I had to get away. Before the beast showed up, it always followed shortly after blood had been spilled. I was certainly surprised it hadn't shown up yet because me and her had been at it for a while, long enough for the dirt to have turned into sloshy, bloody mud.