The Boy

Savannah's Part.

I am 16 years old I live on a beach house and I attend Western High school. I am in summer vacation for 3 months which I am happy about. I basically grew up by myself my mother left my life when I was about 12 and my father died from plane crash. Yeah it was hard for me growing up, I exited the bathroom and put on my baiting suit, I left my hair down and got to my porch. I locked the door because I left my Iphone inside, I met up with my friend McKenzie and Josh then the other two couple. I myself was single I feel lonely sometimes but Im used to it already,we began to walk  "you guys should go Imma stay here" I said and they nodded running, I sat on the sand and put my feet on the shore, I stood there and then got up, I started walking to the other side when I saw a group of boys fooling around and I smiled. They were cute but I am not a flirt like that, then one cute tallish one stood staring at me. He smiled at me and I smiled back, I stood there and went into the ocean, and stood there standing because it was cold. I heard someone come in and I turned it was the boy from earlier. "Hey" he said and I waved, "so what are you doing here alone?" he asked and I shrugged, "well I was with my friends but I was like wheeling their relationship so I told them to go" I said and he chuckled "where's your boyfriend?" he asked and I shrugged, 'I don't have one" I said and he looked at me serious. "Are you dead serious?" he asked and I nodded chuckling, "you should have one look how pretty you are" he said and I smiled. "Hurry up!" one yelled and I looked at the boy inside the water with me, "Im Sammy you should take my number" he said and I nodded, "Im Savannah" I said and we got out the water, he handed me his number and I smiled. I waved good bye and all the boys started laughing to him while he was turning bright red, they all turned to me and walked up to me, "you should hit it off with him ya'll would be cute" one said with blue eyes and they laughed "um" I said and all I could have said, "we are being honest" one with little big lips said and I nodded. Then Sammy came and took them away, "Im sorry for that" he said and I nodded, "well Sammy we will let you hang with her then meet us at our apartment" the one with blue eyes said and Sammy nodded. I sat on the sand and he sat besides me, "so why don't you need a boyfriend?" he asked and I shrugged, "I don;t know and I am not going to lie I feel lonely all the time" I said and he looked at me, " I agree with being lonely but like why don't you just go out there and try someone?" he asked and I smiled, "because I believe that if I wait the right one will come" I said and he smiled. "How long have you been waiting?' he asked and I shrugged while looking at the ocean and my hair blowing from the wind and waves. "since I was 12 so like 4 years now" I said and he looked at me with a serious face, "yeah I honestly think it's time" he said and I chuckled while my other friends came, "oh um McKenzie and Laura this is Sammy and Sammy that is Laura and McKenzie" I said and they smiled, "their boyfriends Josh and Emanuel" I said and they gave each other dabs. "Well Savannah we are gonna go ok" they aid and I nodded hugging the girls. I sat besides Sammy again and we just stood in silence, "so do they like leave you like they did today?" he asked and I shrugged, sometimes but most times" I said and he nodded, I looked at the time and it was 8:00pm "well Imma drop you off then meet with the boys" he said and I nodded, we walked and it was getting chilly, "here" he said handing me a sweater, I nodded and put i on, I guess it was his because it was very larger, "Thanks" I said and standing in front of my porch stairs he smiled, I leaned in for a hug and we exchanged hugs I went upstairs and closed the door. I realized I stood with his hoodie and it smelled very good not bad, I took it off and put it on my bed, i changed into my panty and bra then layed down on my bed. I saw that he have given me a message.

Sammy: Hey thanks for today and I guess you stood with my hoodie ;)

Me: Yeah and no problem do you want your hoodie back?(smells good tho)

Sammy: LOL you can you have it if you want

Me: That would be a pleasure.

Sammy: yeah.

It was 2:00 am and Sammy and I have been talking but then I told him I was going to sleep, I put the pillow on my head then pulled his sweater up from the bottom of the bed and layed my head on it. His scent to the sweater was not that strong or weak it was just I don't know perfect I guess, my phone vibatred and I looked.

Sammy: lets chill tomorrow 

Me:Ok night.

I put my Iphone to charge and layed my head on his hoodie again. There I felt I don't know fine smelling his sweater made me more sleepy and like I don't know he would be a great friends of mine. Maybe he should chill with me here tomorrow.