Chapter 1- Dreams & Reality

They loved me . I loved the attention they gave me , it was amazing. I was trying to take in all the roses they were throwing at me whilst taking in everything around. Was this true ? Or was it concucted by my wild imagination? It was as if the suns rays were glistening upon My sweaty face...hold-up , Why was my face sweaty ? I knew Where this was going , My heart sank...

*

I snapped into reality only to find myself lying on my Second-Hand Bed from Grandma Jody . I knew it was Too Good to be true but i loved the attention My friends gave to me. Your probably wondering , so Why are you Calling them friends? , Ahh Good question...

These Happy-looking bunch of people are My friends,

Tim , Kevin , Andy , Kelsie , Chloe , Katrina , Sami

Tim , Kevin , Andy , Kelsie , Chloe , Katrina , Sami... and Where am i ?

I am taking the picture , surprise , surprise ...NOT. I am Basically the camera-man everytime My friends go out , Wait a Minute ... actually this was the only time i was the camera-man , you want to Know Why ... because this was the only time they ever invited me . All My Friends Say , your just Not to "us " . What Do you Mean "us " !!! I Do everything to be Like you lot , There was Even a time i got arrested to Prove i was Like you!!! . Talk about unfair.