Curb Appeal

The book cover is yet to be completed
•Dedicated to my good friend Jeff•
==========
What's up with curb appeal? Typically curb appeal is associated with viewing people, places and things only from the outside, as is the old saying "Don't judge a book by its cover." Realistically, a lot of people today in society just seem to look at people judging by their looks and not who they really are on the inside because we feel like we'll be wasting our time getting to know them just because the outside product that we see is not aesthetically pleasing to our eyes. The people we see on magazine covers, photoshopped, unrealistic views of how people should be and what society makes it seem like we have no other choice but to put them on a pedal stool and honor them as we should follow their ways of looks. Adolescent boys and girls, mature adults, are all looking at distorted images on pages that the media is projecting us to assimilate to. Teenagers with flawless looking skin on covers seem to aspire some girls to cake makeup on their face to cover acne and other imperfections or just insecurities as for their feeling of being criticized. I do know some girls just enjoy wearing makeup for the sake of it, so I'm not trying to specify just one person who wears makeup, whatever the reason. I might seem to be getting off the topic of curb appeal, but what I'm trying to get out is that what you see on the outside is not always the right assumption of what they deal with on the inside or their own personal lives in which they try not to let it get exposed. Most guys think that they have to have abs or toned muscles in order to be considered attractive, but no. I've met plenty of guys with "amazing strength" but for some that I've spoke to they are so stuck up and picky which in my case makes me lose any interest at all I thought I might've had for them. I don't care if you have perfectly rippled abs or big veins sticking out of your arms, if you speak to me with disrespect I swear to you that you have officially lost all my potential in liking you. If everyone could just try to see the potential in everyone rather than just passing them up on the sidewalk and judging them without them saying a word I assure you that you will find at least one person that may touch your life in amazing ways that maybe other current people in your life couldn't fulfill.