confused?

Before I start writing I would rather I will introduce you to me. I am sushmita. Odisha where i am born and brought up which is in the East part of India, however many people think it's in the southern part of India. And I hardly doubt their geographical. knowledge. Anyways. I was like any other girl. Very common and less known in school.  And I won't blame God for that. I am not super hot nor I was a topper in school. So it's pretty clear why I wont blame anyone.

Day by day and days turn to months and then to years when I went to collage. I was a back bencher. Again their was girls from school where they didn't just study they groom them to became stars. At least I think so. They all dress up in a way  you wouldn't understand if they come to collage or participating in a beauty pageant. They spoke English like an expert. For me they were all successful. I hardly had any friend. I never came to of my shell. I never dare.

So when collage days were almost over. I opted for  a job. Not for money actually. But to groom myself. I knew I have wasted my life until now. So the job was like where I will meet new people and communicate with them and give a strategical rise to the company.

I was so confused as to what I am doing I was aimless. Lost and I started becoming vulnerable.

I am sure many of us do stupid and silly things in life. But the most important part is do we realise it. I didn't realise it soon.