Chapter 2

Yesterday was a good day.
There was some more new kids that came to the school which was aight.
I got to spend mo time with Mya because we had the same class after lunch.

I was in Math class now. Let me tell you i am a boss in this class. I was done with what we had to do so Mr.craw let me leave class early.

I decided to explore the school since i aint done that yet. I walked straight down the hallway and turned and kept walking until i heard someone crying.

I followed the sound of the sniffles and it came from the gym, though the gym was in darkness.

I peeked in to see if i could turn on the lights. "Hello? Who in hea?" I asked i continued looking for the switch.

"Aug-g-gust ?" I heard tha familiar voice called out.
"Mya ?? Is that you??" I finally found tha damn switch and switched on the lights to see her on the ground in the middle of the gym hall in full blown tears.

I rushed down to her "hey ma , what happen ta ya" i hugged her and rested her head on my shoulder. She began ta cry her eyeballs out. I wonder what happened. But i swear whoever made her cry going get some of this August Alsina.

"Shhh ma , i gotchu" i patted down her hair until she simmered down.

"Aight mama tell me what happened"
She shook ha head.

"I just dont understand.." she trailed off. She began sittin up straight.

"Understand what ?" I was confused .
"Why are you bein nice to me ? Why are you my friend? I cant seee so people take advantage of that to do stupidness and hurt me physically and emotionally. So what exactly do you want ? Do want to mislead me to the wrong place ? Beat me ? Or play how many fingers am i holding up ? What do you want from me?" She begin hittin me in my chest.

I could tell she was hurt alot but yet she has the nicest personality.
Her words made me feel horrible how can she just assume that about me ? but i get that she doesnt trust people easily and its harder especially when you are blind. But i'll get that trust for sho.. i will earn it.

"C'mon ma lemme get you out of here" i helped her up. "Can i trust you August ??"

I sighed. "I know you just met me and it may seem hard to trust anyone but trust and believee me i dont have a evil soul and i would never never hurt you okay? just give me the chance to earn ya trust" she nodded and i tugged her at my side and walk with her.
Pro'lem was my car was in the repair shop.

"We could take my car" i looked at her like she crazy .. i wondering now if she was blind for real.
She busted out laughing "my mom got me a chauffeur and he so happens to drive my car" i sighed . Had a nigga second guessin she was normal.

I looked around the parking and i saw a man standing next to a car. "Okay so would this man happen to be bald ?" She nodded.

"Black ?"
She nodded.

"And your car is a silver convertible ?" She nodded again.

"Well then there is our ride" i grabbed her hand and we walked to the car and got in.

" can you take us ta bourbon beach please"
On the way there an old song came on that me and mya turnin up.
"Gurl , why you buggin oh who that chick tha chick my cousin" we both sang with attitude to each other in other words acting rachet.

"What you pregnant ?? It aint mine girl i wrapped it up thats how i know you lying" we have finally reached our destination.

I came out and ran to the otha side to open ha door.
As she came out i pulled her to beach.
"Dayuuum wha is she doin" i said in disgust. That wasnt the prettiest sight to see.
"Fill me in August!"
"Girl im talking saggy titties and no bottom that right there is a bad combination." She busted out laughin at that as she smacked me. "Oww wha was that for" i rubbed my arm where she hit."stop being so mean"

" i aint mean im just telling you what i see" i shrugged.

"Tell me what you see when you look at me" her question had me shocked for a moment. I turn to her fully.

"Well i see a beautiful young lady who has been hurt numerous times due to some conditions therefore making her close up and not trust anybody" i reached out to bold her hand when she dropped her head low but i placed my hand on her chin to lift up her head.

"i dont only see the hurt tho i also see the beauty , witcho shoulder length black hair and your beautiful brown eyes a nice B cup breast and a fine behin-"
"August!" She smacked me again as we both began laughin.

"I'm just playin ma" a nigga was happy self . All jokes aside girl made me feel good.

"Whats nine plus ten ?"

"21" i said mocking the kid's voice.
"Oh you wanna play 21 questions ?? I'm down " she said shrugging.aaaaah now i see what she did.
"Think you slick huh"

"I been slick boo" she said with a playful attitude.

"Oh sorry i forget you run things"i raised my hands in surrender.
"We aint start playing and you done know me so well " she faked some tears. Drama Queen.

"Maaan you a trip" i said dismissing her. We both cracked up.

"What was up witchu today ma ?" She instantly looked down.
"Nothing i haven't experienced before" she muttered as we sat on the sand.

"What's that ?" She went quiet.
"Remember the girls from yesterday mornin?" I nodded forgettin that she couldnt see. "Yea"

"Well when rebecca aint around, they take that opertunity to hurt me" her eyes started watering so i grabbed her hand to comfort her.

"They would grab and bring me to a place in the school and just leave and laugh while their at it too and you know i can fight back but not being able to see makes it ten times easier for them to beat me up, they would push me or trip me up making me fall , but when rebecca is there none of them would dare to touch me. She would take on all of them just for me" she smiled and chuckled "i love that girl with all my heart" what she said had a nigga heated.

She being treated unfair just because she cant see that is a load of bull that need some correcting.

"That aint right ma, things bout to change , Daddy aug in this place na" she started laughing.

"You dont have to do anything , i dont wanna be a burden" when she said that i jumped back "wha- nigga you aint no burden dont come with that na i dont pity you okay i respect you and you deserve to be respected as a person" she simply nodded.

"Thank you"

"No problemo"

"I wonder how you look.. can you give me a description.??"

"Ooh can i ?? Boo i am one fine slim looking caramel curly hair handsome looking nola accented man aint no doubt , dont forget handsome" she busted out laughing.

"Somebody is extra cocky "

"Nah mya i'm just confident"

"Uh uh cocky is when you compliment yourself too much"

"Aint you the one who ask for a description"
She started laughing again. Something i enjoy.

We spent a couple hours just chillin and gettin to kno one another. She a real cool person shorty keep it 100. I also found out that shorty go to church which actually a bit surprising.
I just know now for her not find out about what i do. I aint wan her acting different around me.

"Aight shorty i think we spend enough time here"i stretched and helped her up.

It was all quiet for a moment before she talked. "This was very fun i hope that we could do this again sometime" she blushed. Ooh damn aint that cute.

"Oh damn ma is you askin me out on a date , shoot got a nigga blushin over hea" i teased as we busted out laughing.

"I gotchu mama we a do it again i promise" i held her hand as we walked back to her car.

Aight what yall think ?? About her situation? Aint august something? Please comment and vote !! Dont forget to share with your friends!

Enjoy lovelies!♥