Guidance Intro

Hey, readers!

If you don't know what Spiral Knights is but want to read my short stories, keep reading. If you can name every single weapon and/or have the Darkfang Shield in SK, or if you're familiar with the game and/or just started, then skip to the end for an important thing everyone must read.

VitaCapsules: Spiral Knight armor works...differently...than you would think. It's powered by energy (see below), which holds its defenses, and, in my world, it makes the armor lighter. VitaCapsules (they look like pills) instantaneously mend armor, and the max vitality ability of a VitaCapsule depends on how far into the planet you go. There are two types: one to fix armor completely, and another to cure it of status effects: things done to you AND your armor to make it not work properly, but not damage it (but that depends on the condition).

Example: A Monster will Poison your armor, so you cannot heal with a VitaCapsule, but you can get rid of that with a Remedy capsule. (Link to Status Effects on the Spiral Knights wiki: http://wiki.spiralknights.com/Status_effect)

Energy: The substance of the Core, and is found about EVERYWHERE on the planet- in small deposits, that is. It's used to power armor defenses, and can be exchanged for an amount of the currency of the world. Sparks of Life are tiny sparks of energy that are used to restart/replenish armor's depleted defenses.

If you don't have any Sparks of Life, you have to call someone to help you back home- because when your defenses are gone, your "life signal" is no longer detectable to monsters, and armor becomes so heavy that you may as well be on Jupiter. This mechanism is in order for you to be able to be transported back to safety- but it doesn't always work.

A Knight holding the Energy symbol

Heat: A small ember found throughout the planet and dropped by monsters, which is used to make armor and weapons more powerful. Like VitaCapsules, the farther into the rock you go, the better and bigger the amount is.

Treasure Box: Self-explanatory- a box of treasures. Basically just holding all kinds of loot- money, Vials (vials of liquid that cause Status Conditions to enemies), VitaCapsules- if you're EXTREMELY lucky, abandoned armor. Ones with a single heart symbol on the top of the box only drop hearts (very minor VitaCapsules, but they look like hearts), or VitaCapsules.

 Ones with a single heart symbol on the top of the box only drop hearts (very minor VitaCapsules, but they look like hearts), or VitaCapsules