The Diary Never Lies

Dear Diary,

Mama always kept me happy a child. She never let a tear fall from my eyes. That’s why most people told my family I had the most beautiful eyes ever. My world was perfect with not even a worry on my shoulders. I felt free and happy with mama always by my side, it was like a fairytale and the fact that I was a princess was a bonus, but parents aren't around forever so when mama died I was devastated.

Everyone thought “why is she so upset when she is a princess and has everything any girl could dream of?”, but they are wrong. No one will ever understand the pain I am going through. At mama's funeral he was staring at me with his big, murderous eyes. He was not going to let me go that easily, but I had to escape. Ever since I can remember he's been on my tracks. When I was five he tried to kidnap me but he was unsuccessful. Just last week he tried to trap me in a room alone with him but luckily I escaped.

I’m getting married so soon. I know it’s a shocker but it’s supposedly the only way to get rid of this stalker. I don't really know my future husband but I have a feeling that he is cool. He’s called Dave and I have been told a lot about him, the only thing that bugs me is that he is acting very weird around me and he can't stop touching me. Is he really the right guy for me or am I making a huge mistake? He also has the same sort of body build as my stalker and even scarier he has the same sort of young, to-die for eyes that every American heart throb is blessed with.

Anyway I’ve got to go because Dave said he wants to meet me, in a farm yard. How strange? But he says it's sentimental to his family.

Wish me luck and I hope he will be able to protect room the stalker, or will he? 

 A/N: Thanks for reading! :)