Son of Hades

Prolouge

my dad is Hades the god of the dead and my Mum is Persephone. I am immortal and on the run. I have blessings from every Olympian. My name is Kane. Yup just Kane i mean i am a freaking God!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camp Half-Blood

"dude that was awesome" "he's so hot!" "OMG". I got those words from the Demigods. Well my two best friends with me are Dina Smith, Daughter of Apollo and Jason Nash, son of Ares, got no applause. Chiron told us to show us a special thing about us. I went first. I told a camper to shoot a arrow at me which broke in half. Next I summoned 5 skeletons who breathed fire on me every spot a human has. The fir just scorched my shirt revealing my six-pack. I made the skeletons leave. "oh guys i am immortal" i said. Next, Jason went. He made a blood red sword with skuuls on the hilt and the part where the blade was appear. He said he was a son of Ares and then Dina went and fired three arrows which blew up revealing the cows of her dad. Chiron welcomed us and i sat at the big three table and ate.

Percy Jacskon's POV

"woah! Guys you are awesome" i said to the newcomers. "Oh i am Percy Jackson son of Posiedon and this is Jason, son of Zeus, and Nico di Angelo, your half brother." Kane said thanks and nodded at Jason and high fived Nico. "Whats for supper?" he asked. I told him "ask a nymph what you want and tell the cup what drink you want" i told him. He ordered BBQ puled pork and Root beer, Jason got a Pizza and Sprite, i got a pizza also and a blue Coke, and Nico ordered the same as Kane.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kane's POV

Percy is a good guy. He showed me to my cabin and i saw Nico snoring. I thanked Percy and shut the door. I slept as soon as i hit the bed.

Later

I woke up and noticed Nico was gone. I went to breakfast and told Nico to give me some when i get back. I started training with Jason Cole, son of Ares. We sparred, did push-ups, stretched, and sparred some more. After i ate i went ti my classes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason Cole's POV

My first class was Sword Fighting. Then, Archery with Apollo's cabin. After that i had lunch. Later was rock climbing, then, free time. I completed all of my classes and now i went to free time. Thats where i saw the girl of my dreams. I noticed she was blushing at me. I asked simple questions like "whats your name and want to go out". Yeah i suck at asking girls out. She said yes and said her name is Karen Schiffer. Well that went well.

(A/M help me out guys and i will update the next part of chapter 1)