1

Dippers pov

Mabel was talking on the phone to Pacifica while i was reading a book. We were on our way to gravity falls for the summer. We were now 15 and in highschool. "ok see you there," Mabel said to pacifica and hung up. "so bro bro are you going to tell gruncle stan and ford that your-," i cut her of so she wouldn't say more. "yes im going to tell them," i said knowing what she was talking about. "kk," she replied excitedly. I began too get lost in my thoughts. I wondered if i would see HIM. I sighed. I always liked bill and i dont understand why. I snapped out of my thoughts and saw we arrived at gravity falls. There was standing our grunckles, wendy, soos, waddles, and mabels friends , candy, grenda, and pacifica. They all began to wave. I smiled. We got out of the bus and had the normal greetings and stuff. "so how are you doing in school, dipper," ford asked me. "im doing good," i said quietly. Stan laughed "you got quiet over all those years," stan said.

‹time skip›

Dippers POV

I was sitting in my room reading my grunkles journals and thinking.....then i flipped to the page with bill on it. "hm....," i thought to myself. All of a sudden the world went grey. "hey pinetree did cha miss me,".

First time writing a bildip fanfic enjoy ch.1