Part 1 Where

It's a bit of a chilly night but beautiful indeed. I realize this as I stroll around our village. I round a corner I don't usually go into. This street is just like any other street here in our village, extravagant houses, tall gates, tall fences, and the impression of look-at-me-I'm-rich can slap you if you're not rich like me- us for that matter. I was looking to my feet as I trudge at the middle of the empty road. It's already late at night so everyone must be asleep. But that's where I'm wrong for as I venture further into this street, I hear a faint voice that is gradually becoming louder as I grew nearer. I turn my head to the direction of the squeeeky voice and for a moment I thought of ghosts. That's when I see a girl pacing back and forth from the left sidewalk to the other sidewalk across it. She is talking to herself, I think, and very annimatedly, might I add.

"Yeah, this isn't going to work. Uh.. Better think of another plan. What about, If I.. No, no, no. That's not it. Sky won't let me do that. What if.." she ranted out still pacing back and forth. I'm pretty sure there came a point she bit her nails. She's walking and talking too fast I can't take in much of what she's saying.

Okay. Maybe I should head back now, before she even no- "Hey, you!" -tice me.

Uhm. Should I respond?

"Uh. Yeah?" I managed to say. I'm a few meters away from her. I don't think she heard me. She headed towards me, half running. Her black hair flying behind her, giving way to her face. Can't say she's not pretty. I placed my right hand in the right pocket of my jeans. She turned into a halt when there's only one yard distance between us. She's wearing a black tank top. Can you imagine that? I just said before that it's a chilly night. She matched it with black jeans and sneakers with plastic bones, like literally the ones you give your dogs. I think that's intended to be worn by a kpop idol or whatever because clearly that's made with aesthetic purpose and to attract attention.

I turn my eyes to her face and saw her roll her eyes. What did I do? Oh, shiz. Maybe she just saw me check her out. So what? I'm a boy, that's what I do.

"C'mmon! Load me up! Load me up!" she said to me. I arched a brow, confused.

"What?" I said, voicing my confusion. Is this girl crazy or what?

"Didn't you hear what I said? AYou don't just stand there and be a creep. Make yourself useful and load me up." she pointed at me. Yeah, she's crazy.

Be a creep? I just then realized I must've stood rooted to my position as I examined this crazy creature a while ago.

"Load you up with..?" I trailed off, still not able to get her deal.

"Oh sorry." She gave a sheepish grin but instantly spoke again. Well, that's kinda cute. "Load me up with ideas. Crazy ones. I'm about to do something crazy tonight. " Her hand darted to brush her hair then placed both her hands in the back pockets of her black jeans as she quickly bit her lip.

I tilted my head a bit and stared at her conspicuously with one eyebrow raised. She brushed her hair again but this time she held a handful on top of her head and just froze her hand there. That's when I noticed something shiny on her skin just below her palm on the wrist part. It looks like a tatoo, an arrow tatoo. It glows silver and gold under the light of the lamp post. This girl is really something. I can't count how many motor movements she had already done in a span of two minutes.

"Well?" She gestured for me to speak up. "I know you can speak so please, help me, kindhearted sir." She said, looking expectantly.

Kindhearted sir? One minute she's irritated with me the next she calls me kindhearted. I chuckled which I supposed I shouldn't have done so because her eyebrow climbed a bit higher from the normal eyebrow line and yes I think those eyes can eat a man. " What do you want me to say?" I replied after forty years. I can't seem to put out my smile completely so I unknowingly smirked.