The New Start

It's been 3 months since I've been in middle school, and I like it so far. Cheerleading season is going great. And Braden has been the loyal lover I've been truly looking for . But I'd been re-living the same life over and over just a little more romantic. After 4 years of this relationship, Braden has now kissed and hugged me after 3 years. And I knew something was wrong.

I met a new boy, His name is Ryan Huynh. A cute chubby Asian guy that's on the same team as me, and looks like we've got some in Common. One night, I was thinking of who Ryan liked, and wanted to go out with her , but Ryan was like my best friend then. I was scared that if he dated his crush , he would forget about me. I've always feared that once I meet someone I really love as a friend, that I could loose them. I called Ryan on FaceTime and I kept hesitating to tell him what was up with me . But I finally gave in.

"I just wanted to say, that if you date Angie, I'm scared that you'll forget about me ."

"I would never forget you." He said back
I did realize that we had a football game tomorrow and I did call Ryan pretty late at night for a game night.
We decided to hang up , and rest for the game in the morning.
___
A few days has Gone by, feels like weeks . I've been FaceTimeing Ryan for those days straight, we never stopped , never got tiered of each other . But then I had Braden on my hands. I now think of him as a mistake , that wasn't really my first love, he was like a toy not meant to be played with .

Now it's been a few weeks. I always thought of Ryan as a big bro, or in other words Senpai. Sounds cheesy I know, but he meant a lot to me.

I started saying " Love you little big bro" Because I actually loved him. He's little big bro because I'm 29 days older than him. But he's like a baby in a mature body as in that's what his mom thinks of him.
We started to grow closer in our friend ship. We both have been on 2 field trips together as friends and I'll say it's the best to have a guy best Friend . Ryan had tooken over my old guy friends . But deep in my heart I love all m guy friends.
I spent my second field trip with Ryan . I managed to text Braden's mom
For her okay on me supporting him. I didn't wear his jersey that one day , so didn't Ryan . I sat next to Ryan to and from the school. I'd use him as my head rest , and my cuddle buddy. I felt so alive and free . Even though there were some complications of rumors already going by.
One person had sent a pic to someone , and someone that's Braden . Then the whole thing spread through the whole school like a disease.

Before all of this , Ryan did come to my 13th birthday , since Braden couldn't come. Ryan had replace him. Because Ryan was my second choice . I remember that he hugged me from behind , and have me piggy back rides from the Lazer room and game room. Everyone at my birthday went out to eat after, and when Ryan went home . The girls wanted me to open Ryan's gift. I open it . And the girls eyes were in the stare of shock.

"He GOT YOU A DRESS" Stevie says .

"That is so cute !! "

My mom saw the dress and I have confessed that Ryan bought me this dress. She thought it was cute because Ryan had spent $50 on this dress.
The white floral lace , I've always wanted a floral laced dress and he made my dream
Come
True.

Stevie questioned how much Braden has spent on me.
On that one game day , it was my actual birthday. He gave me a card a bracelet and $13. While Ryan spent $50 on me. Ouch , that is draw back right there .
So I questioned myself
,
Who loves me more ? And I knew for sure only one truly did.
The girls had kept telling me to go out with Ryan but I was afraid that Braden will think I left him for someone better .
Then . After our winning into playoffs . My team had a party and celebration of our team . I wore a white shirt with a red flannel around my waist leggings and Uggs .

When I got home, I of course called Ryan. Because I talk to him day and night every day now. He announced that I look pretty that night. And I handled that compliment with out going nuts .

Ryan has even admired my big eyes , and how beautiful and cute I was . While it took Braden 4 years to admire me .
Smh☝🏼️
So then I got thinking .
_____
After Field Trip / Championship game
________
After arguing with Braden , I was in tears. Not that I was sad that I got in fight with him . But I was upset that I didn't get the love I deserved . So I decided to end this tragedy.

I broke up with Braden . Explained my
Evidence and reasoning like I basically wrote an essay for him.
I no longer represent as Braden's main b***h . I represent him as his ex . And glad to be .
My life has now been complete with Ryan . And I was ready for , the New Start.