FRIDAY

"...So for that reason, I would like for you two to put your brains together and create a single that is as good, if not better. It's great publicity for iKON, so I'm sure you guys don't object, right?"

B.I and Bobby were in a meeting (video chat) with Papa YG, which only happens when there's something he wants. YG could obviously see that there were two frames in the video call, signaling that the two boys were in different rooms. He didn't think much of it though, figuring that they were probably using their gadgets in different rooms.

"No, we don't object", B.I answered for the both them, not caring whether or not Bobby had another opinion.

"Ok, so it's settled. Your deadline is next week Friday."

The two artists' eyes nearly popped out of their skulls.

"B-but sir, we can't finish an entire GOOD song in one week!" Bobby replied.

YG only responded with a sigh.

"I would love to give you guys more time, but there's several artists who are having their comebacks soon so we can't waste any time."

The chat was silent for a moment, as B.I and Bobby were both in deep thought, trying to figure out whether or not it was a good idea to make such an agreement.

"C'mon guys. I wouldn't give you such a task if I didn't believe you could accomplish it."

That amount of praise from his CEO was all B.I needed.

"We'll do it sir."

"Perfect! I'll see you two next Friday!"

Seconds later, YG hung up.

B.I only glared at the frame of Bobby on the screen of his Macbook before hanging up and basically slamming it shut.

Bobby just sighed before laying back in his bed.

"This is most definitely gonna be interesting", he said to himself before taking a much-needed nap.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay guys, so that's the first part of my short story!
I was actually planning on finishing the main story I'm working on and then showing up on Wattpad again once it was published, but I decided that I would just finish this first then publish the chapters of the main story that I've finished. But for now, here's a short story about iKON's B.I and Bobby!

As you can see, I'm gonna be making this story as a day to day kinda thing, so it'll be the days leading up to the deadline. Just because it's short doesn't mean it won't be interesting though, so make sure to read the updates!

Until then...