chapter 1 ~part 1

First day of school. Tiera is a twelve year old girl who lives with her aunt P, Uncle M, and 2 little cousins Brandon and JJ. The morning came and Brandon and JJ get ready for school at 6:00. Hour later Tiera alarm ring she wakes up she yelled "its my first day of school". She was oh so happy. She got in the shower, brushed her teeth, washed her face and etc. It was time for her to go to school she didn't wanna ride the school bus so her aunt P just took her to school. She said " Tiera you got a bus to ride to school I'm not going to be taking you to school every day just because you want me to" Tiera replies "OK" with a rude attitude. So they arrived at school. Tiera was looking around she saw other kids. She was wearing a khaki skirt, a blue shirt and some Jordan's. She was the only one wearing a skirt. We walked up in the building, I was so scared. I didn't know anybody, I didn't know what to do, or where to go. So I went to the cafeteria to get my breakfast and was asking all the teachers where was 1808. That was my first class of the day. 1 hour later bell rings. I went to second period which was math. I entered the classroom. I was looking around the class the first person I saw was Ali. She had this messed up ponytail at the back with a white shirt, and khaki pants. I wanted to be her friend at first. I seen a lot of people that day that I wanted to be friends with. I wish I wish I wish. Tiera said "I with I had 16 wishes jut like the girl off the movie 16 wishes. After second period I went to third. I had A lunch so we left the class right away. I got my food. I didn't know who to sit, with where to sit at , or who to talk to. I was lost and scared and wanted to come home. When I went to my next class I was kinda happy because I had one more class to go. Was in health class I didn't see Ali. I guess we didn't have that class together. All Ali an me do is look at each other. But it was only the first day so. Tiera said "take 1 day at a time".