Before It's To Late

You know that girl you spread those lies about? The one who sometimes starts sobbing in the hallways for no apparent reason? The one who's thinking about comitting suicide? Yeah, that girl.

Her dad just got killed in war. He was killed saving one of his fellow soldiers.

She found out on her birthday. And not just any birthday, her 16th birthday. Her dad was supposed to come home that day. So instead of having a birthday party, she arranged a huge welcome back party. The decorations are still up.

She's had a hard life. Her older brother, the one she always looked up to and idolized was killed in a drunk driving accident. His girlfriend was in the car with him. She started dating someone else not even a week later. Her mother is her only family member left, but she almost never see's her. After her brother died and her dad went to war her mom drowned herself in work. Now she's almost never home. She's lucky to talk to her mom once every week.

School used to be her safe haven. No one knew about her brother. No one knew about her dad. Now because of you she has no where to go.

Everyone hates her. She has no idea why. She has no idea about the horrible things you've told everyone about her because you were bored. Now everyone hates her because of a bunch of lies you told.

She think's all this is happening to her because of something she did. She thinks that if she's gone all these horrible things will stop happening to the people she loves. The only thing holding her back is you. She loves you. She doesn't know about the rumors you spread. She has no idea you're the reason why school is now hell for her. She doesn't know you're the reason why she now has nowhere to go. All she knows is that she loves you, and doesn't want to leave you.

Maybe next time you should get to know someone before you spread lies about them. Maybe next time you're bored go for a run or play a game. You never know what your actions or words can do to someone. You don't know how much you mean to someone of how much someone means to you until they're gone. Go spend time with the people you love before it's to late.