Mikasa x Eren

"Eren" Mikasa said as she walked over to Eren.

"Yea?"

"Good work out there I didn't have to save you this time"

"Shut up." Eren blushes

"Are you blushing?" Mikasa asks.

"Huh? N...no"

"Eren. Don't lie" Mikasa says as she makes Eren follow her to her room.

"Ugh! Why are we in here?" Eren asks while Mikasa is in the bathroom doing something.

"Just wait there Eren!"

Lemon haters turn away now!

As Eren waits he try's to vision her riding on his member, Making him cum, Tasting her entrance.

5 Minutes Later...

*door opens*
"Hello Eren" Mikasa says as she walks over to Erens huge boner naked.

"Mi-Mikasa! Wh-what are you doing?" Eren blushes.

"You love me right? I've always loved you, you saved me when I was little and I had no family, I joined the survey corps to save your life! And besides...you knew Levi wouldn't want me and I know you love me Eren!" Mikasa says as she pulls down his pants.

"But Mikasa-"
"Say no more."
"Mi-"
"Hush"

Mikasa starts kissing Eren while in his mind he's thinking,
This is great! I've loved Mikasa for so long now I see those cute tits of hers and now she won't cover them up with her red scarf and I hope she rides my member.

"Mikasa."
"Yes."
"Before this happened I always tried picturing you nude and I always wanted you riding my member."

So Mikasa then starts to pull down Erens pants and flings his boxers across the room.

"Mikasa!"
"I told you hush didn't I?"
"Uh ye-"
"Shh"

So Mikasa starts to rub his member as Eren lets out a moan. So then Eren flips Mikasa over and shoves his member up Mikasa's entrance.

*mikasa moans*

Eren keeps going then Mikasa stops moaning. She then gets up.

"What are you doing Mikasa?"

Mikasa says nothing but kisses Eren until he lays down on the bed.

Mikasa starts to ride Erens member as she moans loudly.

This is a dream come true!
Eren says in his head.

Mikasa starts moving up and down faster and faster as Eren just stares at her large boobs bouncing up and down constantly.
"Eren! I think I'm gonna-"
*mikasa moans louder*
Eren then starts grabbing Mikasa's tits as she moves up and down and then Mikasa starts rubbing her clit as she moans even more passionately.
"OOH EREN! IM GONNA CUM!"
Mikasa moans as her juice spills all over Erens member and starts to get up and kneels to start to rub on Erens member.
*eren moans*
Mikasa starts to suck on Erens member and sooner or later Eren grabs Mikasa's head and shoves it down as she starts to deep throat Erens member.
*mikasa picks her head for air for air*
"It's so hard and long Eren"
"Keep going Mikasa"

Mikasa stops sucking on Erens member and starts to grasp his member as Eren gasps. Mikasa then starts rubbing fast as Eren moans.
"MIKASA IM GONNA-"
Eren cums all over Mikasa's tits as she giggles, while Eren flops on the bed panting.

"That was great Mikasa but I'm beat."

"Your welcome...Daddy."